** LIAN-LI O11 AIR MINI AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER **

Associate
Well I guess I could always take everything out of my current case and put new bits in that for now. Was kinda hoping not to have to though :)

Associate
Mine shipped today…great timing as still have some time off for the holidays…

Received my case (black) on Friday (NYE) and took me most of the day (kids and other interruptions....) to move everything out of my old Corsair Case, swap to a new power supply (who knew that an EVGA powercable for CPU wouldn't work with a Corsair power supply...), install a new CPU Air Cooler (Scythe) and get everything set up properly. Really pleased with the case and the result - it's gorgeous. The case fans included with the case are a bit louder than my old Noctua fans so will be swapping them in at some point in the future. Once my desk is clean again, I'll try and take a few pictures. Thanks OCUK!

Soldato
Any chance they will open for preorder again on this case ?

If it's out of stock and you order, you'll be put into line for the next arrival of stock. The only thing is that they will take payment before this happens / ships and there's no estimate at the time of writing this, so if you're uncomfortable with that you may want to wait until it actually comes back in again.

Back
Top Bottom