Lian Li O11 EVO

Soldato
Just watched it, im in love! The cliff hanger mount for gpu is brilliant! Something i'd want to explore with and defo allow me to get really creative! Damn! And the fact that you can flip the case upside down! Can't wait!!!!

Associate
Im not a fan of the front IO being behind a door tbh. Seems inconvenient. The led strip seems to have hot spots as well. The rest looks cool though.

Soldato
Im not a fan of the front IO being behind a door tbh. Seems inconvenient. The led strip seems to have hot spots as well. The rest looks cool though.
Have to remember its pre production so hopefully a lot of these issues will be addressed. Really dislike the hotswap drive location though, needs to stay in the back like the XL version. Will see what its like when they officially release it.

I emailed them to see if i could get a release date, but they replied saying nothing within the next few months. Looking like its gonna be in the 2nd half of the year.

Associate
Have to remember its pre production so hopefully a lot of these issues will be addressed. Really dislike the hotswap drive location though, needs to stay in the back like the XL version. Will see what its like when they officially release it.

I emailed them to see if i could get a release date, but they replied saying nothing within the next few months. Looking like its gonna be in the 2nd half of the year.
True, they probably released the prototype to see what people thought of it and ive seen a lot of people say the same things so they are probably going to redo it and release it early summer time. I have the XL right now and dont really see a new to change to this. Maybe if they do a new XL version.

Soldato
True, they probably released the prototype to see what people thought of it and ive seen a lot of people say the same things so they are probably going to redo it and release it early summer time. I have the XL right now and dont really see a new to change to this. Maybe if they do a new XL version.
Yeah i feel this is more geared towards those who have the original O11 or looking for a new case.

Associate
Yeah i feel this is more geared towards those who have the original O11 or looking for a new case.
But is it really that much of a step on from the the original or aesthetically offering that much of a change from what such a person would already have ? ( not really imho )

I agree with the comments of making it a fraction wider. If I went for one, I would be wanting large air coolers, necessitating the XL, but I dont need the aditional height of the XL as I wouldn't be wanting radiators everywhere.

Soldato
always wanted case so could vertically mount gpu will look forward seeing what type of temps with air cooling this gets, Also not fan of power button hidden behind door and USB to the side for people who have the case against the wall

Associate
Getting a little tired of all the O11D, everywhere you look people are using this case andjust revision after revision in a short space of time.

Soldato
will be interesting to see thermal difference between the old and new purely air cooling, I've had the Corsair 570x for around 5 years and looking to change

Really like how you can vertically mount GPU and having 3 fans at the bottom

Soldato
will be interesting to see thermal difference between the old and new purely air cooling, I've had the Corsair 570x for around 5 years and looking to change

Really like how you can vertically mount GPU and having 3 fans at the bottom

So far in my experience these o11 cases don't have great airflow, they can be good but requires some effort to get there.

im still playing around with different configurations but everything so far points to just setting every fan to exhaust giving the best temps for radiators

Associate
So far in my experience these o11 cases don't have great airflow, they can be good but requires some effort to get there.

im still playing around with different configurations but everything so far points to just setting every fan to exhaust giving the best temps for radiators

You on a custom loop or aios?

Soldato

yeah been reading up and looking at build vids with o11 for months for case that has that many fans it should be better cooling I know its meant for custom water cooling will see how the EVO which is more mesh so probably better air flow also I really like the look of the case and looks great to build for cable management considering its size I want the mid tower really like how you can showcase the GPU vertically and having 3 fans at the bottom

Back
Top Bottom