Lian Li O11 EVO

Associate
I'm going Dual loop for my EVO build. I've got the white case with the mesh attachment on order. Will be running 360mm Alphacool XT45 (45mm) rads on the top and bottom. Also planning on attaching a XSPC TX240 slim rad on the front mesh for the GPU loop, and a TX120 on the rear fan exhaust for the CPU loop. The side mount will have the Radikult Twin 360 dual loop reservoir installed.
Really struggling to wait for the EVO to release so I can start building.

Caporegime
I think I was one of the first - unsure why OcUK are fufilling pre-orders if they are fulfilling new orders?!? Guess they really have to today to ship them all to fulfill the 18th Jan they initially advised.

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
I think I was one of the first - unsure why OcUK are fufilling pre-orders if they are fulfilling new orders?!? Guess they really have to today to ship them all to fulfill the 18th Jan they initially advised.

ps3ud0 :cool:

According to a post in the News forum, the accessories haven't arrived yet. So if you've ordered accessories, your case is likely to be being held for that.

Associate
Didn't order any accessories
Same - Black case only, ordered 17 Dec 2021 13:17:00. Still no shipping - def seems like they're shipping in reverse order or random at this point. Seems like most people in this thread (who are the ones that would get the heads up) haven't had it sent out despite it being in stock for 2-3 days.

Associate
Yeah, doesn't seem to make much sense. I ordered accessories separately, which probably accounts for my case being sent out. Annoyed as my hard drive I ordered with the accessories so won't be seeing that till Feb at this point.

Back
Top Bottom