Lian Li O11 EVO

Caporegime
Hmm thanks for the updates, I ordered 12:30 on the 17th December. I did originally order the Upright GPU kit but cancelled that so I guess I should be last in OcUKs reckoning :p

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
Guys i said it "seems" as a few had mentioned orders that contained accessories, of course i'm as informed as the rest of you, but certainly would be worth making a call to Ocuk or posting in the CS area here to find out what exactly is happening with your orders :)

what colours did you all order?

Associate
Ordered mine back on the 22nd (Black, no accessories or anything else in the order) and contacted OCUK yesterday. They said that my order had been printed and was in the warehouse and should be going out yesterday for delivery but there hasn't been any movement so hopefully it'll ship today.

It's been a long time since I last touched PC gaming so I'm looking forward to getting the case finally to finish my build.

Associate
Ordered mine back on the 22nd (Black, no accessories or anything else in the order) and contacted OCUK yesterday. They said that my order had been printed and was in the warehouse and should be going out yesterday for delivery but there hasn't been any movement so hopefully it'll ship today.

It's been a long time since I last touched PC gaming so I'm looking forward to getting the case finally to finish my build.

My Webnote said:
I can see that the order now appears to have been printed in our warehouse and is in the process of being packed. All things going well this should dispatch this evening for arrival with you tomorrow.

I think we've all been told the same thing :D

Associate
Pre-ordered early Jan (think it was around the 3rd? Not sure exactly), dispatched yesterday and delivered this morning.
If the orders are being manually printed and sent to the warehouse, it's entirely conceivable that when they printed the orders out in order, the first to order therefore went to the bottom of the pile.

Whilst I can't say that I'm unhappy to have received my case, I don't like the fact that I've "jumped the queue" just by ordering later.

Back
Top Bottom