Lian Li O11 EVO

Associate
Finally got it set up. MSI Mystic Light didn't pick up my ram modules so had to resort to iCue, trying to match up the colours with fans.
*And I don't know how to upload photos
https://ibb.co/hdLjQw2
z8vThY55vfdfmj6MA

Last edited:
Associate
Just a heads up to everyone that I contacted OCuk enquiring about my order and mine's being held up by the two add-ons I ordered with it, unfortunately I was told that they won't have add-ons available until mid February so I'm stuck kicking my heels as one of the add-ons is necessary for my build.

Associate
Quick question to the owners: using an atx motherboard, will be possible to use 280mm, 30mm thick, radiators bottom, top and front (considering the add-on becomes available)?
I understand the 360mm rads would be simpler to plan, maybe top, bottom and side, but got something in mind.

Associate
Not really gonna help you UK folk, but my Australian retailer shipped my white case plus the matching mesh panel and vertical gpu mount today. Probably won't get it until next week though.

Associate
Does anyone know what size display would fit in the front panel like the xl and air mods?

For example https://youtu.be/5LsloYfLu_M

wouldn’t mind looking into this for the evo.

I've got the O11 XL, which I think is only a touch bigger than the EVO. I can see a standard display working for the squat Mini, but I think it would need to be a very strange aspect to fit in the larger cases properly. 21:9 or even wider, and even if it were 21:9, it'd be hard finding one so small

Associate
Associate
O11D Mini
(D)420mm X (W)269.5mm X (H)380mm

O11 Evo
(D)465mm × (W)285mm × (H)459mm

80mm higher, only 15mm wider (not sure if all of that is in the visible section, some might be in the back). The aspect ratio of the front window has changed, so a standard 16:9 probably won't be as good a fit, is what I was trying to say. If you're unfussed by a gap at the top or bottom, should be fine.

Associate
Guys.
Just looking at air flow and number of fans
I have the following to go in the case

12700k with the Kraken z73 keeping it cool. Plan is for this to go top of the case
3x AL120 - to go at the bottom for intake
1x AL120 as exhaust on the back.

I don’t have anything for the side of the case but I see a lot people have the 3x side, 3x bottom and 3x top for cpu

am I going to need to get more fans for the side?

thanks

Soldato
Guys.
Just looking at air flow and number of fans
I have the following to go in the case

12700k with the Kraken z73 keeping it cool. Plan is for this to go top of the case
3x AL120 - to go at the bottom for intake
1x AL120 as exhaust on the back.

I don’t have anything for the side of the case but I see a lot people have the 3x side, 3x bottom and 3x top for cpu

am I going to need to get more fans for the side?

thanks

Don't know how much difference to thermals it makes but I do feel nice amount of airflow coming from them also for me it looks better for aesthetics

Associate
I’m excited. My order for White EVO just shipped from Overclockers. I ordered yesterday and didn’t expect them to have stock till end of March as per their ETA. Excited to build with a 3080FE

Back
Top Bottom