Lian Li O11 EVO

Soldato
So my Evo arrived last week. Stripped everything out of old case. Open screw bags and installed motherboard and psu then spun case around and notice a slight scratched on the corner of the brushed aluminium front panel. :(
If it was anywhere else I wouldn't bother but its right on the front. Didn't order from OcUK but currently dealing with shop i bought from. Strangely they now list the Evo as discontinued on their site so I guess OcUK will be getting my business once I get my refund.

Associate
Mine I bought when nowhere else in the UK had stock. Was an open box from a competitor, was as new. Even the film on the panels. But being a new unit the scratch is annoying. Delaying your built.
Hope gets sorted soon.

Soldato
Mine I bought when nowhere else in the UK had stock. Was an open box from a competitor, was as new. Even the film on the panels. But being a new unit the scratch is annoying. Delaying your built.
Hope gets sorted soon.

Thanksfully OcUK do have stock according to their website. Tempted to just order one now but really I need to see what solution the shop I bought from suggests. I don't want to end up with 2 cases.
So far I've spoke to someone on the phone. Now waiting on the reply to the email I've sent with pictures showing the damage.

Soldato
So competitor told me they would refund me for my damaged Evo, so I ordered another but from OcUK this time. Case arrived yesterday, no damage and the building started lastnight. Won't be finished for a few days as waiting on a couple of things to arrive for my watercooling. Annoyingly though I can't install two SSD's on that removable bracket that covers the cables, the bottom SSD hits my PSU. No biggy really, I'm sure velcro will save the day :p

V F

V F

Soldato
So competitor told me they would refund me for my damaged Evo, so I ordered another but from OcUK this time. Case arrived yesterday, no damage and the building started lastnight. Won't be finished for a few days as waiting on a couple of things to arrive for my watercooling. Annoyingly though I can't install two SSD's on that removable bracket that covers the cables, the bottom SSD hits my PSU. No biggy really, I'm sure velcro will save the day :p

I love the tinted glass panels on these cases. Though I wish they were even more heavily tinted.

Soldato
I've got the black version which personally I think has the right amount of tint. The white version has clear glass but the grey has a darker tint. Maybe you could get the glass seperately from Lian Li if you really wanted.

Associate

PSU in the upper position ?

Soldato
Interesting, I went the other way around. What have you mounted your pump to if its above the PSU?

Its looking like my pump is going to be sitting ontop of my psu. Probably velcroed on with something to help with vibrations. Loop order will be pump, up to top mounted rad, cpu, gpu, bottom rad, side rad and back to pump.

Associate
Its looking like my pump is going to be sitting ontop of my psu. Probably velcroed on with something to help with vibrations. Loop order will be pump, up to top mounted rad, cpu, gpu, bottom rad, side rad and back to pump.

Velcroing a DDC or D5?

I drilled some holes where the PSU would go if in the lower possition and used some rubber HDD washers to act as vibration dampers. I have been away and only just got back so hopefully can finish my build this week.

Associate
Well that's confirmed it's out of my skill level. Is that two pumps? How do you even know beforehand if these things fit etc.

Its one pump at the bottom (FLT80) and a res at the top (FLT120) just done it that way to fill up space. I just got all the bits and found ways to make them fit there isnt much space between the EATX board and gpu for ATX power about 3mm also the gpu block is out of spec to fit as it is 155mm wide and lian-li state max of 151mm.

Back
Top Bottom