Lian Li o11 mini alternative? ATX build

Associate
does anyone know of any lian li o11 mini alternatives, as im planning an ATX build and the lian li o11 mini
seems great but the support for full ATX seems lacking since you lose the 360mm rad, also I think going SFX PSU really puts me off the case

similar size to the mini with ATX compatibility and decent cooling?

Soldato
does anyone know of any lian li o11 mini alternatives, as im planning an ATX build and the lian li o11 mini
seems great but the support for full ATX seems lacking since you lose the 360mm rad, also I think going SFX PSU really puts me off the case

similar size to the mini with ATX compatibility and decent cooling?

If you want an O11, but want better rad support & ATX PSU support, why don't you just get the standard Dynamic?

The "Mini" isn't really all that mini. It measures (D)420mm × (W)269.5mm × (H)380mm versus (D)445mm × (W)272mm × (H)446mm for the standard Dynamic. So 2.5cm difference in depth (barely noticeable), 0.25cm difference in width (i.e. basically identical), and 6.6cm difference in height (which is likely irrelevant if it's sat on your desk).

Alternatively, if it's just one 360mm rad mount you're after, many mid-towers support that at the front. In many cases, volume is about the same (often less) than the O11 Mini. They're just a different shape.

Associate
OP
If you want an O11, but want better rad support & ATX PSU support, why don't you just get the standard Dynamic?

The "Mini" isn't really all that mini. It measures (D)420mm × (W)269.5mm × (H)380mm versus (D)445mm × (W)272mm × (H)446mm for the standard Dynamic. So 2.5cm difference in depth (barely noticeable), 0.25cm difference in width (i.e. basically identical), and 6.6cm difference in height (which is likely irrelevant if it's sat on your desk).

Alternatively, if it's just one 360mm rad mount you're after, many mid-towers support that at the front. In many cases, volume is about the same (often less) than the O11 Mini. They're just a different shape.

because I thought stock was an issue, I can find the mini in stock somewhere, but didnt find the normal version, after looking again ive found the white version

the normal is more pricey, so im not sure if that outweights the costs when it comes to SFX etc

tough one but I will have to check the dimensions of the normal o11 as I dont want something too big on the desk , currently using jonsbo a4 but I want a bigger desktop

Back
Top Bottom