Lian Li O11D- Mini....(latest post with AIO Up top in ATX format)

Soldato
OP
Right now I have a Superflower 1000w Plat PSU, when I went onto a PSU calc the other day, it said minimum I needed was 750w, recommended 850w, if I want some freedom / headroom, id quite happily get the 1000w, SFX-L PSU, I just need to make sure it fits fist, theres no dimensions out for the case (Internals) or the PSU's yet that ive found, im running things like a Radeon 7, 3900x, MSI Ace, 32gb G.Skill Ram, high end sound card, 3 nvme, 2 SSD, water pump, about 9 led fans, 2 led strips etc etc

plat/Titanium rating 750w would be fine ! gold then could understand 1000w . Guessing you've got 2080ti ?

Nvidia drop to 7nm this year should drop power draw quite a nit! 12nm from Turing still fancy 16nm . Bit Like Zen+ over Zen CPU design

800w Titanium rating, which is higher then Plat <<< plenty

https://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=731&bno=22&tb=14&area=en

Soldato
PSU calculators :rolleyes:

One consideration with this case; you'll almost certainly need custom PSU cables or extensions. SFX PSU cables are designed for cases half this size.

Last edited:
Soldato
SX1000, the SFX-L PSU we showed at Computex 2019 was supposed to come before Computex 2020, but again the Corona-delays so not sure yet. But goal still is H1 2020.

No 850W but we do have 800W Titanium; SX800-LTI.

Yes I've seen the 800w, also seen the 1000w at CES2020, do you know if these SFX-L PSUs will fit in the Lian li 011 mini ?

Soldato
Soldato
OP
SX800-LTI is 130mm long while SFX is 100mm. Looking the pictures, I'd say there is enough room. Cable management might take hit but should be enough room for that too.

They are flat ribbon cables if they follow your other PSU products/cables ?
If I can squeeze the cables into rvz03 case then it should be a breeze in the D-Mini ! :)

Associate
I don't have one, everything sits on top of a motherboard box :D I was gonna get the normal O11 Dynamic but when they announced a smaller one I decided to wait for it.

Soldato
I wouldnt hold you breathe for any of these new products to appear anytime soon, PSU's, cases, etc, in fact I think theres going to become a shortage of everything soon, which means prices of things will hike, due to coronavirus, just have a look at the prices of hand sanitizes for instance on the rainforest, its already started.

Soldato
Id imagine quite a while, theres a lot more urgent supplies to get through first, and you are looking at anywhere between July / August for all this to be over, so i'd guess at closer to Christmas......at a guess

However, saying that, there does seem to be some things making it through, so of course I could be completely wrong, Lancool 2, Strimmer Plus etc, you can find, there is no mention of this 011 Mini on Lian Li's website though, and ive not seen those new fans about either.

Associate
It was seeing the lancool 2 that made me wonder presumably it will depend on if the tooling has been fabricated yet! (Not sure if a computer case facility can be repurposed for medical supplies but wouldn't surprise me)

Back
Top Bottom