Lian-Li PC-011 rig photos?

Permabanned
Hi

I'm working though my new air-cooled spec & thinking of getting either a Dynamic, Dynamic Razer or Dynamic Air. I'd appreciate any photos of your installations, particularly cable management. Also in other pics, I can't really see the PSU location.

Soldato
Hi

I'm working though my new air-cooled spec & thinking of getting either a Dynamic, Dynamic Razer or Dynamic Air. I'd appreciate any photos of your installations, particularly cable management. Also in other pics, I can't really see the PSU location.

I have been in this case for around 3 weeks now. I chop and change all the time, but not now..I love this case so, so much.

I havent included any cable managment cables as I must say, with 9 120mm fans and the 10 fan hub, the back side of the case is very, very messy. But it all fits easily in this case with some very impressive width for cable managment.

Sorry for the poor quality photo, the RGB on my speakers interfering.

zCZnq4y.jpg

Soldato
Thank you. I purchased them from the rainforest. As OCUK dont stock the fans or the controller for them.

Not 100% sure I can name them as it is fromo competitor? Can someone please confirm its ok to do so. Thanks.

Soldato
This is mine:

Whats inside: (Updated September 2020)
R5 1600 off the MM (Upgraded to R5 3600 in March 2020, again off the MM)
Corsair 3200 RGB RAM
B450 tomahawk Max
A Gigbyte GTX 960 bought off my Nephew
Thermalright macho SBM cooler off the MM
Sabrent 256gb nvme SSD
WD 3TB red hard drive
Super flower 550 Platinum PSU
Corsair LL120 RGB fans & Corsair LED strip
W10

N0d9CdP.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
USER=1039 said:
@Jay85[/USER], I think you should get some sort of award for that build. I was sticking with air cooling, but that water looks really good!

Where is the PSU location?

As Grimley has said it sits around the back out the way. Theres a huge space round the back for HDD/SSD and cable management. Absolutely love this case, theres so much space and potential. I don’t think theres anything that will come close to it in this size or shape comparison. Highly recommend it if you’re wanting a new case.

Soldato
As Grimley has said it sits around the back out the way. Theres a huge space round the back for HDD/SSD and cable management. Absolutely love this case, theres so much space and potential. I don’t think theres anything that will come close to it in this size or shape comparison. Highly recommend it if you’re wanting a new case.

+1

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

I really like this case, but I just wish the fans would face the front and not be on the side! Otherwise I would have 100% bought these

Back
Top Bottom