Lian-Li PC-011 rig photos?

Soldato
It’s an EKWB mlc Phoenix 360mm with the threadripper block. It’s a few years old now but has been great! I actually replaced the coolant on it while I had it out of the old case.

So you're the other person that bought one :p I should have bought the 360mm radiator but by the time I decided to get one they'd stopped making them.

Associate
I have this case to build a new gaming pc, but I have had all the parts sitting around except a cpu and gpu.
Technically can you start building without the cpu and gpu ? Or would I need at least the cpu to be connected to the mobo before I can a lot the mobo into the case ?

Soldato
I have this case to build a new gaming pc, but I have had all the parts sitting around except a cpu and gpu.
Technically can you start building without the cpu and gpu ? Or would I need at least the cpu to be connected to the mobo before I can a lot the mobo into the case ?

There is a cut out behind the CPU socket. I think I installed my CPU in the motherboard first then fitted the motherboard in the case and attached my cooler afterwards. I think you should be fine.

Associate
There is a cut out behind the CPU socket. I think I installed my CPU in the motherboard first then fitted the motherboard in the case and attached my cooler afterwards. I think you should be fine.

my previous build I obviously had the cpu connected to the mobo and then installed the mobo into the case and then proceeded to finish the build,
But my new build I stupidly sold my gpu card before the 3080 launch and sold my cpu as well so for the last few weeks I have all these parts and the lian-li case just sitting around my living room waiting until I buy a cpu (which will be either the 3900x or the incoming 5900x).
So was just asking is it possible to start installing my parts (mobo,fans,psu etc) into the Liam-li case and then when the cpu comes which will probably be the first one before the 3080 gpu, can I just install it onto the mobo while the motherboard is already connected inside the case ?.

Back
Top Bottom