Lian-Li PC-011 rig photos?

Soldato
Actually it's the bottom one not the top. Yep a 90 degree bend. The problem is there's not much give to put in place, a longer piece is easier to do.

Qod1BWNr.jpg

It's not perfect by any means, but I'm getting there.
That looks mega mate! So neat! I see what you mean with that last bend at the bottom. Its really tight! Not much room at all

Associate
Sorry to ask a dumb question; I have a EVGA 1200w P2 psu with ECO mode on. I never seen the fan come-on, so it stays quiet (the psu is facing up - so it can vent into the case). So seeing as the psu is sideways in this case, would it mean the psu would get hot, and have to start using its fan? dont supose anyone else is using an evga psu in this case? thanks!

Soldato
Sorry to ask a dumb question; I have a EVGA 1200w P2 psu with ECO mode on. I never seen the fan come-on, so it stays quiet (the psu is facing up - so it can vent into the case). So seeing as the psu is sideways in this case, would it mean the psu would get hot, and have to start using its fan? dont supose anyone else is using an evga psu in this case? thanks!
Im using an EVGA 750GQ. I have the eco mode on and it the fan only kicks in over a certain temp, its super silent though so you dont even know when its on or off. I’ve got mine facing outwards where the ventilation is so it can still pull in fresh air and exhausts out the back.

Soldato
Top job mate! Looks perfect to me. That last bend was pretty tricky but looks like you got there. Whats the temps like on this setup?

Thanks, it's not perfect though. I know if I had more tubing I could do it better. Not the last piece of course, that was hell. I'd be interested to know how other people managed that one. Maybe a 45 degree bend would have been easier.

There's no temps to read yet. I'm just running the pump to check there are no leaks.

Associate
Im using an EVGA 750GQ. I have the eco mode on and it the fan only kicks in over a certain temp, its super silent though so you dont even know when its on or off. I’ve got mine facing outwards where the ventilation is so it can still pull in fresh air and exhausts out the back.
thanks for the info. do you find the fan needs to kick in every so-often just to rid of the heat? as it cant naturally vent upwards. Or is just because when you load the psu, the fan needs to run. I guess a 1200w wouldnt get very hot?

Associate
thought would share it here :)
ezgif.com-resizee6111ce771dd6684.gif

Soldato
thanks for the info. do you find the fan needs to kick in every so-often just to rid of the heat? as it cant naturally vent upwards. Or is just because when you load the psu, the fan needs to run. I guess a 1200w wouldnt get very hot?

I don't hear it tbh but when im running a game or something intensive i can feel the heat being kicked out the back of the psu so i know the fan is spinning.

Thanks, it's not perfect though. I know if I had more tubing I could do it better. Not the last piece of course, that was hell. I'd be interested to know how other people managed that one. Maybe a 45 degree bend would have been easier.

There's no temps to read yet. I'm just running the pump to check there are no leaks.

How did your leak test go? Hope it went okay! Be peachy start to the new year ha!

Soldato
Leak test went fine. I finished sorting all the wires and started it up for the first time around 30nins ago.

Just had to take the dog to the vets so I'll update you in a hour or so.
Brilliant news that! glad its all gone well for you. Looking forward to some final pictures and some temp read outs.

I've literally just placed an order for some more fittings and a XSPC TX360 20.5mm ultra slim rad to go at the bottom. Hoping this will fit perfectly if i raised the vertical mount up 1 slot. I did measure it last night and it seems to be more than fine.

Soldato
Here we go...

I need to replace the pcie cable as this one sticks out too much and I can't put the window on. And I need a rgb splitter for the CPU as it needs to share the one that the water pump is connected to. It goes on a 4 pin with one pin missing.

Q9ER8LRr.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Here we go...

I need to replace the pcie cable as this one sticks out too much and I can't put the window on. And I need a rgb splitter for the CPU as it needs to share the one that the water pump is connected to. It goes on a 4 pin with one pin missing.

Q9ER8LRr.jpg
Bang on that mate! Have you thought about changing all the cables out for braided ones? Think it would finish this build off nicely.

Soldato
Yep it's been on my mind since I started putting it together. I used the PSU from my old pc as they don't really evolve like everything else.
A certain rainforest company do some decent cable sets for not a lot of money. I bought a set recently that i'm using in my build now and its sturdy and a good finish. Can't tell the difference between these and the top tier brands tbh. Only gripe is its hard nylon braiding instead of the paracord material which i kinda prefer as its easier to work with and more flexible.

Soldato
A certain rainforest company do some decent cable sets for not a lot of money. I bought a set recently that i'm using in my build now and its sturdy and a good finish. Can't tell the difference between these and the top tier brands tbh. Only gripe is its hard nylon braiding instead of the paracord material which i kinda prefer as its easier to work with and more flexible.

I need a very flexible pcie cable and a flexible USB 3 extender to be able to connect the front panel wire to the motherboard.

Back
Top Bottom