Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic - Demciflex Filters installed.. cat then sick on them !

Associate
Right Pushing ahead with Rear Panel lightbox :)

Seems coldzero have said it can be made, though just wondering about mounting it .
I'm personally okay with using double sided tape, but they are looking into something more professional looking way of mounting .

The Air version does have mounting points for a rear fan so for that version it could bolt the lightbox on .

are you ordering this direct then mate ? is it only for one case there making it ?

Soldato
OP
are you ordering this direct then mate ? is it only for one case there making it ?

noticed they only just started making it for Dynamic - think they do or can do other cases, but I need the bottom of the case for fans and SSD. And like everyone else, cant stand the logo plate in the rear end - so nice to cover it :D

Soldato
OP
Slapped in B450 Aorus in my own rig before its sent down south to a friend to try a trash the hell out of it .

Seems reviewers that used software gave the Aorus and Strix a bashing , whilst those using thermal cameras set it was fine and as you expect with £100 boards .
The reviews used Stock air cooler which would blow over VRMs as well but not the best cases or cases with full config of fans .
Using Dynamic case loaded with 9 Silent Wing 3 high speed fans- meaning they can reach 2200rpm an doit a LOT of airflow !

Also seems few on here have mentioned this or B450 boards shouldn't be use or not ideal for 8 core ryzen chips... Load of BS. :)

My 2700 chip isn't the best.. it's aweful and can only just reach 4.1ghz overclock all cores .
Some reviewers managed 4.1ghz on this board with 2700x using 1.42/44 volts .... I went with 4ghz and max recorded Volta of 1.46v !!!!!!!!! Using AVX instruction stress test (will do others as well)

Your looking for TMPIN4 for VRM temps

mUwk3qB.jpg

Then left at 4ghz and turned down volts to 1.4-42

smiWKKG.jpg

Left at stock settings

CJ9cGHc.jpg

Few snaps of the board board in the case taken off phone , will load up pretty ones later

3qEVEC3.jpg

IbcOsqC.jpg

Fec8thz.jpg

Just awaiting thermal laser and can do some few temp snaps before I have to strip the board out ... GAMESCOM in soon .... Bye bye GT730..

Soldato
OP
Got sent this bad boy.... Spot the problem ... It's white...

@ChugNorris flash sale on white version and Bora fans ? Haha

3UKU2pS.jpg

Now just to await custom rear RGB panel.. though might look better as infinity window... Will have to see

Soldato
OP
loving the new Phanteks Evolv X case after using the mATX Version 2 - specially the fact it can house an ITX board up top . Only problem is $470 for case/bracket & PSU to run the dual system . Case listed here for £209 which is cheaper then i thought so got me thinking if the Dynamic can be hacked into...

• Option 1
Mount in the PSU chamber - upside down and in 3 anchor points as 4th would be in the ATX cut out hole and remove the rear plate for top PSU/HDD . Hole would be smaller then 170mm height of the ITX as ATX PSU is 150mm .
Should be as easy as drilling and tapping 3 holes to mount standoffs and then the board

Problem with that is - its hidden straight away so 2 options
  1. Cut a hole in the Rear Metal Panel and acrylic window - still allow airflow to PSU
  2. Get another glass panel and fit to the back- not sure if there would be enough gap to supply PSU with air or flip it and cut hole in mobo tra to allow air to be pulled from the main chamber

wujTJo6.jpg

HLJxsXh.jpg

• Option 2
Using Phanteks ITX Mount kit which should land in 2-3 weeks time (though this could be used for option one since it has an ON/OFF switch!), Or custom kit that allows mounting from the IO Port side-

https://www.phanteksusa.com/products/phanteks-itx-upgrade-kit-gen-2

CUT the mid wall and rear panel to allow the ITX bracket to be mounted to either the top fan mounts like Phanteks Evolv X does or slightly lower is easier to cut without being extra careful or removing rivets and using Custom ITX Tray to mount it to the rear panel . as found here

https://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/itx-tray-kit-modular-pci-e-and-psu-frames-info-help.1911/

Also would allow PCIe card or capture car to be mounted in numerous ways ...

SFWknGn.jpg

5fjn0Dk.jpg

Associate
Nice build . Nice to see someone take care in there build . A little heavy on the Fans for my personal taste , but still a build to be proud of .

Soldato
OP
and GPU is finally in.... shame I got this day before finding out 3rd kid in inbound... just started to get back into gaming !

AU5NrKY.jpg

8 Pin Strimer has been ordered - Son loves it, i turn it off

Last edited:
Soldato
Nobody else pick up on you expecting your 3rd child? Congrats dude!

It is a sweet looking build though, I do love the Gigabyte Aorus stuff... my only gripe is some of the RGB looks washed out particularly on the ram when setting a static colour so it's hard to colour match.

Soldato
OP
Nobody else pick up on you expecting your 3rd child? Congrats dude!

It is a sweet looking build though, I do love the Gigabyte Aorus stuff... my only gripe is some of the RGB looks washed out particularly on the ram when setting a static colour so it's hard to colour match.

Haha thanks mate !

Thign I've found with any vendor and their RGB, all lighting parts sourced from different factories In China, sure I can recall a ram vendor gets 3 companies to make lighting strips ... Then add in likes of Asus/gigabyte having all their products RGB, as you say some don't align just right :/

Back
Top Bottom