Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic - Demciflex Filters installed.. cat then sick on them !

Associate
@orbitalwalsh did you find you got much better intake from your fans with the demciflex filters on the O11 D?

I was watching the video about the Lian Li filters being a bit crap. I've already removed the top filter where I have the exhaust fans.

Associate
Ah, thats pretty comprensive then, the Lian-Li filters and just terrible ;) Is there a kit available for the 011-D or did you just by each filter panel seperately?

Soldato
OP
Ah, thats pretty comprensive then, the Lian-Li filters and just terrible ;) Is there a kit available for the 011-D or did you just by each filter panel seperately?

I went to their site direct. Have mentioned to OCUK to order a large batch.
Their is a kit of can buy the panels needed, as the kit is for the Air version and dual PSU filters .
Its Its extra charge FedEx use that is a rip off

Associate
I think the Lian-Li will only work if you are planning on having nothing below the GPU as it mounts to the bottom of the case as well as the back.
is it?
20180908-212621.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Really big thanks to @orbitalwalsh for introducing these Demciflex filters
the weather gets hotter lately and the windows are wide opened for 24/7, hence more dust floating in and the filters are doing their amazing jobs well!
:D

nice! mines gets a lot because... its sat there doing nothing :( damn kids !!! and 3rd inbound . whats worse!!!! i now have to put it in this !!!

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/hemnes-desk-white-10402412/

!!! @Plec this is it... retirement from PC Gaming ! if it fits in that door and it closes... will be laid to rest like an Egyptian Pharaoh - only to be discovered again in a decade !

Soldato
https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/hemnes-desk-white-10402412/

!!! @Plec this is it... retirement from PC Gaming ! if it fits in that door and it closes... will be laid to rest like an Egyptian Pharaoh - only to be discovered again in a decade !
@orbitalwalsh did you confirm cubby hole size?

That is going to be a tight squeeze for your case from the pics - the Fjalla storage box (pictured i think(?)) inside the cupboard is 25cm wide from description.

You may need to apply some lateral thinking to get the case in and then let it breathe...

/hopes i'm wrong.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
@Plec

Bi*ch was told it would fit... The b***h being myself .. haha ..

So heres hoping. Sure the back is solid too... So might have to cut it or figure how to wirelessly power a PSU !!!

Rtx 2080 is going to melt it and I have a poor 2700 chip that eats 1.47v for 3.9ghz all cores !!!

iTX is was forward. Sliger SM580 !!!

Soldato
@orbitalwalsh - ditch the case and make the cubby hole the actual case:

0259q8L.jpg

You could have an RGB modded front - i'm sure your wife would love that idea.

Some inspiration for you - imagine it's the cubby hole of your desk:

oFvjHai.jpg

Associate
@Plec

Bi*ch was told it would fit... The b***h being myself .. haha ..

So heres hoping. Sure the back is solid too... So might have to cut it or figure how to wirelessly power a PSU !!!

Rtx 2080 is going to melt it and I have a poor 2700 chip that eats 1.47v for 3.9ghz all cores !!!

iTX is was forward. Sliger SM580 !!!
Yours a Ryzen 7 while I am using a 7-year-old E3 1220v2 (just spoiled my i7 3770k deliding it, memory error on slot 1&2) with 1080Ti
your cpu have way more juice to squeeze. Dont let it dusted!

Back
Top Bottom