1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC EDITION - A NEW ENTHUSIAST PRICE/PERFORMANCE CONTENDER ARRIVES **

Discussion in 'Latest News, Deals & Special Offers' started by ChugNorris, 16 Apr 2018.

1. Space Monkey

Man of Honour

Ah thanks, I didn't realise the rad could fit in the rear where the PSUs are, thought they only connected at the front side of that part? So as it stands then, I can use a 240mm top, 240mm bottom & 360mm upright but inside the main chassis :)

Thanks again :)

2. Ace Modder

Antec Rep

You know what I want... a full colour monitor panel, which is 300mm wide and 45mm deep - I have an idea for my build - but don't think such a thing exists.

3. Space Monkey

Man of Honour

Forgot to ask, do you still think my plan will work if I have an E-ATX board?

4. Ace Modder

Antec Rep

Did you notice I had to cut part of the case frame at the base in my image to slot the rad in, the XSPC rad frames are very tall, and it WAS not going in without dremelling that bottom section lol.

5. Ace Modder

Antec Rep

I think you really could have issues. Depends on the width of the EATX board as they can vary in size a little.
    Any thing more than 3cm and you wouldn't get the rad in the vertical position. See below - this is a standard ATX size. I think your EATX would hit a rad if you used a thick rad - I would be able to fit a EATX currently but cos my rad is rear side and only the fans are motherboard side - and they would sit under the edge of the EATX board.

[​IMG]

6. Space Monkey

Man of Honour

Great, thanks for the info, I'll have a look at boards and see if I can go ATX?

Are you happy with the case, good quality etc...?

7. Ace Modder

Antec Rep

It's decent. I'm happy!

8. jammir

Wise Guy

I can get a 60mm rad in with a eatx but you no longer have access to the cable grommet.

9. Space Monkey

Man of Honour

That's good to know, is it a 360mm rad and is it in that rear or in the front part?

10. jammir

Wise Guy

At the front as I cant get the EK rads around the back they are bit too tall to get in.

11. jammir

Wise Guy

I dont have any pics when I fitted the 60mm but here are some pics with the EATX.

This is a temp loop till all the parts come in.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Space Monkey

Man of Honour

Thanks for the pics, so in the photos where the empty rad space is on the back panel, you've fitted another 360mm x 60mm rad, making it 3 in total?

13. Ace Modder

Antec Rep

If he has fitted 3 x 360mm rads, then he needs to get his GPU waterblocked up, cos 360mm x 3 rads just for CPU is massively overkill!

14. jammir

Wise Guy

Yes had a XE360 60mm there, but would be a pain to get the fittings on as no space up top and even with the ek extensions taken off 90 fittings were touching the lower rad to the point of not woking. You would have to make the fittings face the back to get that to work. Im going to fit a EK SE360 on the side EK XE360 top and EK PE360 bottom.

Got a gpu block just waiting on the backplate and pump-res combo and the the cpu is clocked at 4.1gig all cores and will have a monoblock.

Last edited: 14 Jul 2018
  15. jammir

Wise Guy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Ace Modder

Antec Rep

I dremelled the case to get in my 360mm rad in the rear.

[​IMG]

17. orbitalwalsh

Capodecina

And my ban has been lifted for RGB everywhere time !!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then let's add some more...

[​IMG]

Personally, can just about stand Halo Covers for RGB ... But then I hear about next Gen cards and will have to imbrace the RGB everythingness :/

The mighty 1080 11Gbps has been replaced with... GT 710 ... Feel that pending power ...

18. ChugNorris

OcUK Staff

Rejoice, a large order of PC-O11 Dynamic in both colours has arrived, which will finally clear all existing backlogs and leave stock available in both colours for those who haven't ordered yet :)

Last edited: 17 Jul 2018
  19. unp|dissy

Wise Guy

I got my dispatch e-mail at the same time you posted this. Nice one Chug :)

Last edited by a moderator: 17 Jul 2018
  20. orbitalwalsh

Capodecina

will say, plan slightly a head when putting together . Get the board in! then Case port cables plugged in. any Fans and rads slotted in and cabled up. If your PSU is modular , get the cables in position and then Drives installed and connected. Get cable management sorted then add the PSU.

I pretty much did the opp and was a bit of a pain!

[​IMG]