** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC EDITION - A NEW ENTHUSIAST PRICE/PERFORMANCE CONTENDER ARRIVES **

Associate
Lets hope I have room for bottom mounted fans in my SLI setup!
There seems to be enough room for a full row of fans on the bottom without blocking any PCI slots on a standard ATX board. It might even be possible to install a slim rad and fans and still have two-way SLI.

They have posted the CAD files for the case on their Facebook page, so you can measure it all out if you’re inclined :)

Associate
hmm some posts on the facebook page are saying its been delayed again until the 22nd..if it is I will be cancelling I cant wait forever to build my pc no matter how nice the case is.

Associate
hmm some posts on the facebook page are saying its been delayed again until the 22nd..if it is I will be cancelling I cant wait forever to build my pc no matter how nice the case is.

Where are you seeing these and could you provide some reference?

I can’t see anything like you’re mentioning on the Lian-Li or OCUK pages.

Associate
Someone was asking for the Europe ETA and the reply says 22nd June. This isn't a comment made by Lian Li though so could be incorrect.

I suggest going back a page in this thread.

Ok, from what I can see: -

If you ordered the Black version on or before 22/5/18 you will get your case in the first batch. If you ordered the White version, it's on or before 18/4/18. We got vastly more of the Black model than the White (still have 30/40 Black preorders that won't be fulfilled from the first batch though)

So depending when you ordered then yes you could be waiting till late June for the next shipment or you could get it shortly after the expected 1st June arrival date of the first shipment.

Associate
only thing I haven't got is the riser bracket as I will make my own when the case arrives..im wondering if the black border on the glass will be easy to remove or etch off so I can spray that white.

Associate
At this point if there're not available you might as well wait for the beginning of June when new cases will be announced and pick then based on what is available/ best for you. Phanteks is already teasing something that looks like new evolv. Just some new options :rolleyes:

Associate
At this point if there're not available you might as well wait for the beginning of June when new cases will be announced and pick then based on what is available/ best for you. Phanteks is already teasing something that looks like new evolv. Just some new options :rolleyes:

Seems like a good idea, I'm moving from an Evolv ATX because I couldn't be bothered with the hassle of trying to improve thermals through modding.

Back
Top Bottom