** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC EDITION - A NEW ENTHUSIAST PRICE/PERFORMANCE CONTENDER ARRIVES **

Associate
ill be building mine this weekend,im going to flip the case upside down so the mb is on the other side as it will sit better on my desk that way I think (I saw some pictures of someone who had done it on the lian li page)

Associate
case arrived,and its beautiful ..with minor damage :(
the top panel was bent upwards at the front and the glass side panel has a 4mm gap at the bottom where it meets the front panel but flush at the top..because the front steel panel at the front was bulged out.i manged to tap it back in level so that's no problem.

the top panel on removal has 2 of the locating pegs broken off...

you can click on the damage pictures here.

https://imgur.com/a/RElLJEI

I don't know who do I contact to sort this top panel out?

Last edited:
Associate
Are Ocuk not going to stock the Bora Lite fans? I won 3 from Lian Lis O11 preoder draw on Facebook but as it stands it seems I will have to order from Caseking Germany (who sent me the 3 I won) if I want more. The alternative is to go with another fan altogether, just seems a bit of a waste.

Soldato
Are Ocuk not going to stock the Bora Lite fans? I won 3 from Lian Lis O11 preoder draw on Facebook but as it stands it seems I will have to order from Caseking Germany (who sent me the 3 I won) if I want more. The alternative is to go with another fan altogether, just seems a bit of a waste.
They are... Mid to end of July I believe.

Soldato
Mines all built and ready, had a bit of a nightmare with the vertical graphics card mount as this is all it really allows to be mounted in different positions, however I have a sound blaster ae5 that I needed to get in there too, had to make a couple of minor mods to get it in, currently leak testing, but looks the dogs do da's, smaller case than I expected, cable management is a breeze, got 3 more fans coming tomorrow so I can use my 360 rad in push pull,

With everything in now, pump, graphics card mounted vertically, there is no room at the bottom to even mount 1 fan for intake, thinking of turning the fans around on my top 240 radiator and using those as intake, at the end of the day the 3 on the 360 rad are exhaust.

If you did order the vertical graphics card mount, the riser cable it comes with, is completely non user friendly, it's a stiff as a board.

Edit, almost forgot, it came with a square rubber block with a tiny piece of 3m tape on one side, I've not worked out what it's for yet, it's not in the instructions anywhere ?? ?

Couple of pictures here, https://imgur.com/a/RFZzbGm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom