** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC EDITION - A NEW ENTHUSIAST PRICE/PERFORMANCE CONTENDER ARRIVES **

Associate
are the gpu riser brackets expected with the cases or is there a seperate date for them ?
i got the white dynamic on preorder from the 6th june an ordered the riser bracket at same time
would like to know if im gonna have to wait longer because of the riser

OcUK Staff
OP
are the gpu riser brackets expected with the cases or is there a seperate date for them ?
i got the white dynamic on preorder from the 6th june an ordered the riser bracket at same time
would like to know if im gonna have to wait longer because of the riser

Looks like you'd be waiting till around the end of July unfortunately, which is when we get the next shipment of riser cables.

OcUK Staff
OP
More of the black versions just landed, covering all remaining preorders and even leaving free stock for those who might be tempted :) White versions will 'hopefully' be shipped from Germany today to land with us next week.

Associate
Looks like you'd be waiting till around the end of July unfortunately, which is when we get the next shipment of riser cables.

please let me know if you are gonna ship part of my order when the white case arrives as i need to start building! waiting a whole month is gonna be a pain i also got a gpu block ordered same time
if needed i'll pay for 2 delveries that way i can start building meantime

OcUK Staff
OP
please let me know if you are gonna ship part of my order when the white case arrives as i need to start building! waiting a whole month is gonna be a pain i also got a gpu block ordered same time
if needed i'll pay for 2 delveries that way i can start building meantime

I'm sure we can ship you the case first, if you want to drop our customer service team a message on the CS forum they will be able to sort this for you.

Associate
I'm sure we can ship you the case first, if you want to drop our customer service team a message on the CS forum they will be able to sort this for you.
It looks like my Black version has shipped :) I just had a question since tracking still shows nothing. I had paid for the next day Mon-Fri delivery when I preordered the case along with other items. If it shipped today, does that mean that I have to wait until Monday? Or because it was a pre order and not next day delivery I can get it on the weekend? Thanks.

Soldato
It looks like my Black version has shipped :) I just had a question since tracking still shows nothing. I had paid for the next day Mon-Fri delivery when I preordered the case along with other items. If it shipped today, does that mean that I have to wait until Monday? Or because it was a pre order and not next day delivery I can get it on the weekend? Thanks.

Yep. You'll get it Monday unless you paid for Saturday delivery

Associate
Hey all,
I’m very late on the bandwagon for this case. I ordered the white on Saturday.
Chug, any idea when the next batch of white cases is due as I’m guessing I’ve missed this batch?
Not in any rush, just after a rough idea :)

Soldato
What are your initial impressions, especially build quality?

Only got it out to wake my 2 year old son .

No shipping damage , panels all aligned
Feels soooo much more right the older PC-O11 case I've built in

Will be attaching 54mm thick rad, 360 up top (alphacool)

And ekwb 360 se slim at the bottom.

3 silent wings in the middle , as intake . CPU will be on Silent Loop AIO block and Aorus/alphacool will be on Sep loop as will be listing soon enough (when I do will give hint of next gen cards :p)

Back
Top Bottom