** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC EDITION - A NEW ENTHUSIAST PRICE/PERFORMANCE CONTENDER ARRIVES **

Soldato
Lightbox for Dynamic -

From ColdZero - not everyones tastes I know. Personally would drive me crazy but son and daughter would love it!

lightbox_demo.gif

Going to have a Rear Panel lightbox made :)

Seems coldzero have said it can be made, though just wondering about mounting it .
I'm personally okay with using double sided tape, but they are looking into something more professional looking way of mounting .

The Air version does have mounting points for a rear fan so for that version it could bolt the lightbox on .

Associate
About to begin leak testing.

Finally got round to fitting the 8086k bundle, and my gpu block. Along with a 2nd 360 rad.

T0uGLlI.jpg

For my first ever waterloop with all the tube eyeballed and bent by hand I'm quite pleased with the results. :)

yVGqOuj.jpg

Will get a couple more photos when I finally power on. Likely tomorrow after work.

Associate
pics looks stunning, more worries if you were going to get issues etc :)

love alpha's frosted tubing !

Thanks mate. The alpha tubing looks better in person. Surprisingly easy to work with too.

I'm seeing some really nice builds that put my setup to shame :(

So here's a little sweetener to redeem myself... bye bye ugly logo!

Associate
...RGB is sooooo 2018. Time to jump on the LCD bandwagon guys, it's the future!

If you go for a 3.5" you'll need a USB ribbon cable so that the screen will fit neatly between the gaps.

given me an idea to get a 5" screen on the rear of the case. waiting word on having lightbox made.. wondering if a 400p lcd screen could be mounted to it :D

Don't stop there, add a little magic and remove the bottom cover of the LCD to make a transparent display. ;)

Soldato
Hoping this helps, demciflex generic 360 filter . Can see it's just slightly thicker but still fits the top second just fine with roof on .

Can see how much ''light" passes through but would roughly be 30% more air can pass through then stock .

Bottom and rear side fan stock filters are the same , top and PSU rear are longer and wider

5cd8f2P.jpg

Associate
Hey everyone,
I'm planning on buying the O11 Dynamic with the vertical GPU mount and use the Bora Lite RGB fans throughout the case and I have some questions.
1) If I use the Bora Lite Fans in Push Pull will those in combination with a 360 AIO be good enough for an overclocked 8700K? They only spin to 1500rpm so that concerns me a little. In my current setup I use 3 ml120 pros in push format as an exhaust out the top and that works great.
2) Is there enough room to fit the above setup in the side radiator mount position without affecting bottom mounted fans or a vertically mounted GPU?
3) I've seen pics of people mounting fans beneath the vertical gpu mount if they move the mounting frame to the highest point. Is there anyway to attach the pcie riser mount to one of the fans? Or will it 'hang free' so to speak? How much wobble is there if I chose to do that?
4) Are there any potential issues with RAM clearance if I move the vertical GPU mount to the highest position?
Thanks.

Associate
What 360mm rads are you guys using that fit into the back/vertical that doesn't require modification to the case?

I put an EK SE360 in the back, ports at the top.

It was a tight fit for the case front panel wiring.

I don't think you can have it with the ports at the bottom directly into the main chamber, just a vague memory of holding it up to see, though I always planned it up top.

Associate
What 360mm rads are you guys using that fit into the back/vertical that doesn't require modification to the case?

This is the one I used.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/xspc-ex360-120mm-radiator-black-wc-085-xs.html

Like above it's a tight fit with the front panel wiring but it does go in with ports at the top.

I originally bought the XSPC AX360 intending to stick it in the vertical position but no chance it was going to fit. So when I added my gpu to my loop bought a slimmer one. The AX360 now sits on the roof in the front of the case.

Man of Honour
This is the one I used.

Like above it's a tight fit with the front panel wiring but it does go in with ports at the top.

I originally bought the XSPC AX360 intending to stick it in the vertical position but no chance it was going to fit. So when I added my gpu to my loop bought a slimmer one. The AX360 now sits on the roof in the front of the case.
Excellent thanks, I used an EK PE 360 that was too tight against the front panel wiring so this looks the business :)

Man of Honour
This is the one I used.

Just ordered one, was going for the Magicool G2 slim but this looks a lot better :cool:

Back
Top Bottom