** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC EDITION - A NEW ENTHUSIAST PRICE/PERFORMANCE CONTENDER ARRIVES **

Associate
Looking into this case as it looks rather smart imo. Couple of questions though....

Can a 360 AIO rad be mounted on the psu side? I.e, is there enough room above for the tubing to pass through? Would rather have the rad closer to the side of the case so it's more effective pulling air in from outside rather than sucking in from psu section of the case.

Anyone here using a hybrid gpu? I've seen pics of the 120mm rad at mounted up top at the rear. I'd rather have it up top at the front to keep it away from mobo vrms as it'll be exhausting. Wondering if hybrid tubing is long enough? (Circa 40cm)

Associate
Looks like a dead thread, hope someone sees this

I have ftw3 hybrid and realized I can't fit the Hybrid card due to the tubes and I also have an x62 up top.

I saw this post about a vertical GPU mount. Did this work? Was planning on getting vertical mount and trying to mount the gpu rad and fan in the top (3 side fans) of the front side, but wasn't sure if the tubes would reach.

Did this work for you? If so would you mind sending a picture.

Thanks

Associate
Still havent finished this build just need the last rad setup. oh and get the air out.

20190503_190739_zpsdiv0d4ue.jpg

Back
Top Bottom