** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC EDITION - A NEW ENTHUSIAST PRICE/PERFORMANCE CONTENDER ARRIVES **

OcUK Staff
OP
For those who will be putting their GPU under water, here's a nice list of EK blocks and their compatibility: -

8td63g5.jpg

Red = Must use a vertical GPU mount
Yellow = Need to remove the plastic cover

Rest are fully compatible. I also have a list for Bitspower if anyone wants it, and am asking for Phanteks/XSPC lists too.

OcUK Staff
OP
image.jpg

Unfortunately, due to a delay at port, our stock of both the black and white versions will be landing approx 1 week later, around 1st June. I am hoping they get here before then, but be prepared for that extra time. It always happens when it's something people are waiting for!

Associate
Unfortunately, due to a delay at port, our stock of both the black and white versions will be landing approx 1 week later, around 1st June. I am hoping they get here before then, but be prepared for that extra time. It always happens when it's something people are waiting for!

If I rang CS would there be any chance of the rest of my order been shipped, so I can get testing ready for the water cooling when the case arrives?

Associate
Im checking my order and the website everyday to see if these have come in yet, getting itchy fingers, I see OCuk have had the riser cables and adaptors for the back in though which ive also ordered one of, shouldn't be long now.

Aye, I’ve had my riser cable delivered, just need the case to go with it now, hehe

Associate
Strange, ive not had mine, thought they would send them both together ?

I ordered the case and the cable separately, since the riser wasn’t available when I ordered the case, so I wasn’t expecting them together.

I imagine if you ordered them together, they’ll come together, but only once the case is also available - since you only paid postage for the combined order?

Soldato
I ordered the case and the cable separately, since the riser wasn’t available when I ordered the case, so I wasn’t expecting them together.

I imagine if you ordered them together, they’ll come together, but only once the case is also available - since you only paid postage for the combined order?

Yes just spoke to them, available stock is showing as 8 available, but they actually have 28, 20 are put aside awaiting the case for people who pre-ordered them both together, still awaiting an ETA on the cases.

Associate
Doh.

Doh, I thought this WAS that thread :p

Well is IS and Ocuk have updated all the important info in both threads, they just have more detail in that one, specifically the volume of cases that arriving around the 1st June and the order dates that are going to be waiting till later in June.

Associate
Just curious on the effectiveness of the side intake fans, looking at it there is a gap of an inch or two behind where the fans sit to the actual side panel so they would be sucking air in from the back compartment rather than the outside. If there is no radiator then is the design for the fans to sit in this gap and if so are they flush against the side intake or is there still a gap?

Back
Top Bottom