Lian-Li PC-O9WX Anyone got one?

Associate
Hi, I am looking for an atx white case with a full window to house a 360 and 240 rad, ideally I would like the psu hidden and a premium look with a budget of £300, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I will be looking tomorrow but if anyone can help me narrow down my search of the bat it would help.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Wish I hadn't started looking now - just came across the Lian-Li PC-O9WX (https://www.overclockers.co.uk/lian-li-pc-o9wx-atx-cube-case-black-ca-74k-ll.html). Ouch but that is expensive. Just what I was looking for though with the exception of colour. Reckon I could fit my spare ugly rx 360 rad in psu compartment and white ax 360 on show. I'm sick of cheap cases! Currently have a corsair air 540 but panels don't fit properly - love the cube design though and I don't want to go back to towers. Would have to disconnect the Lian-Li led, reckon this case could last me for life though (would have to at that price). Anyone have experience with this case - unsure how well this thing keeps components cool (airflow design) and would like confirmation that an rx rad would fit (from the pics couldn't see why not?).

Associate
OP
Tell me about it - but just sold gtx1070, spare case, z77 motherboard, cpu, 2 monitors and my motorbike a few months back and I had a large 10 year redundancy package 6 months ago so feel like treating myself :) might stick it on wish list and hope over lockers lower price to clear stock.

Associate
Tell me about it - but just sold gtx1070, spare case, z77 motherboard, cpu, 2 monitors and my motorbike a few months back and I had a large 10 year redundancy package 6 months ago so feel like treating myself :) might stick it on wish list and hope over lockers lower price to clear stock.
Looked at that case again, might be the nicest case I have ever seen! I would love a black and red build in that

Back
Top Bottom