Libyan NTC Islamists Destroying British and Commonwealth War Cemetery Benghazi

Soldato
Soldato
Idiots, idiots everywhere and not a drop to drink. Anyway, I sincerely doubt the old soldiers care much. I know I wouldn't.

Permabanned
Helping them?? More like helping yourselves....

Cant wait and hope that Libya does become a hard-core Islamic state right on the edge of Europe. Hope they turn off the taps to Europe sending oil prices sky high. Will happen and will serve the "west" right.

Biting the hands that feed you, okay, if they refuse to sell us oil, we will bomb them back to the dark ages. :D

Soldato
Helping them?? More like helping yourselves....

Cant wait and hope that Libya does become a hard-core Islamic state right on the edge of Europe. Hope they turn off the taps to Europe sending oil prices sky high. Will happen and will serve the "west" right.
LOL

i like how you hate the west so much yet I guess your sitting comfortably at home on your western life probably being supported by our benefit system and are treated in our western hospitals and are allowed to sprout hate as our tolerant society allows it.

Soldato
LOL

i like how you hate the west so much yet I guess your sitting comfortably at home on your western life probably being supported by our benefit system and are treated in our western hospitals and are allowed to sprout hate as our tolerant society allows it.

Luls wat?

I dont hate the west, i hate that we go around bombing the **** out of other countries in the name helping them, when infact the motives are otherwise.

RDM

RDM

Soldato
As medievel and barbaric as the europeans/west i guess then? Sure the europeans/west are responsible for more deaths in the last 100yrs that any other race/religion....

I really would learn a bit more history if I was you. As a starter for ten may I suggest Mao Zedong?

Soldato
That's disgusting. They'd be completely disgraced if we did that in one of their war cemetery's. It's a matter of respect.

Don't neccessarily believe this is a reflection of Libyans as a whole though.

Graves were fine under Gaddafi...., that's what happens when you join one side of a civil war & put extremists in power.

Obviously as mentioned above, this isn't going to be indicative of the population as a whole, or Muslims as a whole - just those with the biggest mouths & smallest brains (like all country's).

Indeed, remember this:

Wouldn't have happened under Gaddafi, but can anyone here say they would like Gaddafi in Number 10? :p

You get idiots in every country, Libya have been very apologetic over the graves and I doubt very much that any of the morons involved were even old enough to know/comprehend that the people below the ground were responsible for liberating their country from the Nazi's

Soldato
As medievel and barbaric as the europeans/west i guess then? Sure the europeans/west are responsible for more deaths in the last 100yrs than any other race/religion....

We have moved on from extreme religious control of the populace. The WWI and WWII were fought to prevent the spread of extreme ideology the Ottoman empire were pretty keen on genocide in the WWI as far as I remember.

Back
Top Bottom