Lila Connect - VX Fibre 1gig - Stoke on Trent

Associate
So I think I have been up and earning for almost a year now with mostly smooth sailing but the service has crapped itself last week and today's it's just unusable. 50% of packet loss is just mental and I am not getting anywhere with Lila/Breeze. Will try again tomorrow or else I'll try everything to cancel contract with Lila.

Yeah, speed is good but when you have a no name small MSPs who don't know much and only cover office hours then that sucks

Associate
So I think I have been up and earning for almost a year now with mostly smooth sailing but the service has crapped itself last week and today's it's just unusable. 50% of packet loss is just mental and I am not getting anywhere with Lila/Breeze. Will try again tomorrow or else I'll try everything to cancel contract with Lila.

Yeah, speed is good but when you have a no name small MSPs who don't know much and only cover office hours then that sucks
I'm with Breeze also but haven't had any issues at all. Still steady speeds of 990 down and 700 up.

Associate
I'm with Breeze also but haven't had any issues at all. Still steady speeds of 990 down and 700 up.
That upload speed matches what I've got. I get around 70% of advertised speeds most of the time.

As for my issue, I gave Breeze a call again and got put straight to answer machine. Left a message and never got a call back. Amazing. Lila will just fob me off to breeze as it's them who I should be dealing with.

Associate
That upload speed matches what I've got. I get around 70% of advertised speeds most of the time.

As for my issue, I gave Breeze a call again and got put straight to answer machine. Left a message and never got a call back. Amazing. Lila will just fob me off to breeze as it's them who I should be dealing with.
When I first had Breeze back in January 2021 I could call them easily and did a few times with the setup. However, I have tried a couple times a month for the past few months now and don't get anywhere. I'm not in contract with them, just rolling contract, so thinking of changing to Lila as the ISP now.

JSW

JSW

Associate
Just had my install done and they connected there zyxel router, tried to use my Asus router and no Internet. What do I need to do to use the Asus router?

Soldato
With TalkTalk I had to setup the WAN to get online, as well as get a modem. How does it work with Lila?
Hope to use my Asus RT-AX86U with. There better not be any protocol issues, like the RT-AX86U won't work with Sky.

Associate
With TalkTalk I had to setup the WAN to get online, as well as get a modem. How does it work with Lila?
Hope to use my Asus RT-AX86U with. There better not be any protocol issues, like the RT-AX86U won't work with Sky.
Just had my install done and they connected there zyxel router, tried to use my Asus router and no Internet. What do I need to do to use the Asus router?
I use my Asus rt-ac86u with no issues with Breeze fibre and I had to enter all the wan settings myself. You may be best calling the ISP for the settings needed.

No need for modem with mine as the router plugs into the ONT box.

Associate
I use my Asus rt-ac86u with no issues with Breeze fibre and I had to enter all the wan settings myself. You may be best calling the ISP for the settings needed.

No need for modem with mine as the router plugs into the ONT box.
I am surprised it's worked for you. I have had experience similar to others essentially having to double NAT with my own router connected to the FritzBox(Breeze) then to the ONT(lila). I have connected my router to Netgear but it doesn't get any IP, spoke to Breeze and they told me to go to Lila and Lila said to go back to breeze. Mind you this was months ago and I gave up

Associate
Inside one please :)
Sorry I forgot, I will later today though.

I am surprised it's worked for you. I have had experience similar to others essentially having to double NAT with my own router connected to the FritzBox(Breeze) then to the ONT(lila). I have connected my router to Netgear but it doesn't get any IP, spoke to Breeze and they told me to go to Lila and Lila said to go back to breeze. Mind you this was months ago and I gave up
That is strange. I've had them since Jan 2021 and always worked fine for me. I do have a static IP with them.

Back
Top Bottom