• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

List of people/numbers who missed out on watchdogs code.

Associate
Just wondering how many people were sent the invoice showing that their RTX 3080/90 card would be supplied with watchdogs legion and have now either received their card and no code or still waiting on both card and code?

Associate
Order's been shipped and no watchdogs code. Would be nice if OC could request some more codes, given there's probably at least 100 orders which haven't been shipped out from the first couple of hours of sales.

Associate
Wasn't there only 1000 codes or something? I supect they're all long gone.

Besides, the last day for redemption is today so you won't be getting one.

Associate
Why didn't you change the question on the thread to have you received your code if you have RECEIVED your card already.

Otherwise the thread will be full of people just awaiting cards. Which is thousands.

Associate
OP
So I noticed on the massive 3080 thread that one of the staff admitted there was an issue with the codes from Nvidia or somthing to do with them.... however I cannot find any other info on this.
I have contacted Nvidia like the Troll suggested but they are saying it Overclockers that I should be emailing to find out how they will give me a game code which they originally stated they would supply with my rtx 3080 msi trio (invisible) card.

The que hasn't moved in a week and Nvidia said the watchdogs code doesnt expire until end of Dec, however they said I should be supplied with COD if the time elapses... which it will.

Only problem is Overclockers don't seem to be providing any information on any subjects relating to 3080 GPUs and they don't even appear to be getting the COD redemption codes.

The fight will go on....

However in the mean time my wife is happy with her 3070 aorus master from another retailer which arrived shortly after at 4:30am web browsing fluke. £700 was a bit steep though considering I payed £760 or something for my invisible msi trio 3080.

Back
Top Bottom