LOCKDOWN DEALS ON AMD, NVIDIA, INTEL, SSD, 8 PACK RAM & MORE!

OcUK Staff
OP
Any cheap 3600mhz ram deals coming soon? £69.99 I'm sure you had some before

Prices have gone up considerably since before because weaker pound, price increases in USD and higher shipping cost so that kind of price level is now below cost and we have no old stock left. Can maybe do 3000MHz at that price but not 3600!

Soldato
Prices have gone up considerably since before because weaker pound, price increases in USD and higher shipping cost so that kind of price level is now below cost and we have no old stock left. Can maybe do 3000MHz at that price but not 3600!

Aww man. How about 3200?

Soldato
The pounds only 5% down on its yearly best yet the tomahawk max has gone up 30% unless that's a typo on the price.

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't suppose there's any Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL (black) deals coming up is there? I want one of those and a bunch of black Corsair QL120's, I'm trying to convince myself not to get them, but at the same time I'm looking everywhere for deals! This lockdown is hurting my wallet.

Associate
@Gibbo are there going to be any deals on any gaming chairs? I'm in desperate need of a new chair as my old one is starting to ruin my back. Just wondering g if I should hang out just a little longer or pull the trigger?
Tia

Back
Top Bottom