Logitech G to Collaborate with Herman Miller

Associate
I bought mine and it was delivered within a week.

Had a generic gaming chair before, not a very good one at that.

Cannot empathise how much better the Embody is to sit in, it's absolutely the most comfortable and supportive chair I have ever sat in.

Looks really awesome as well of course.

Associate
Just had mine delivered, Bought it from the Herman Miller outlet on ebay.

The chair came in original box, all original plastic coverings and not a mark on it. So basically brand new chair at a fraction of the price. I also used the 10% discount code ebay did last week to bag another £50 off

Came to around £716 - Brand new they are £1390 i think.

Its a good option for anyone thats been looking for one!

They are down as being returns, but i dont personally think they are. I think they just had a lot of stock they wanted to shift and are basically selling brand new chairs.

Associate
been looking at the Sayl chair. My Ikea Marcus I've now had for 10 years, which consisted of mostly 3-4 hours/day, with the last 2.5 years consisting of 10-12 hours/day. I had changed the cushion foam last year, but now the gas cylinder is starting to go. The chair will sometimes slowly drop to the lowest position and struggles to lift up when I'm in the seat (even if I'm supporting my legs on the floor).

Will probably go John Lewis to check it out before I commit though.

Caporegime
but now the gas cylinder is starting to go. The chair will sometimes slowly drop to the lowest position
mine does that 10years old too, I just put some grease on the bottom of the cylinder and it seems to suck a tiny bit inside or whatever because fixes it for awhile.

you can buy new cylinders on amazon but you probably need a rubber mallet to get the old one off

Associate
Just had mine delivered, Bought it from the Herman Miller outlet on ebay.

The chair came in original box, all original plastic coverings and not a mark on it. So basically brand new chair at a fraction of the price. I also used the 10% discount code ebay did last week to bag another £50 off

Came to around £716 - Brand new they are £1390 i think.

Its a good option for anyone thats been looking for one!

They are down as being returns, but i dont personally think they are. I think they just had a lot of stock they wanted to shift and are basically selling brand new chairs.
Was that from hermanmilleroutletuk? Looks tempting but no warranty, guess should be fine if u make sure its solid on arrival with their rep

Associate
Was that from hermanmilleroutletuk? Looks tempting but no warranty, guess should be fine if u make sure its solid on arrival with their rep

Yea thats the one, what can actually go wrong with the chair though? Pretty sure you can buy all the spares for it so i am not worried about the warrenty would rather save the cash in the short term

Associate
Yeah, I was always tempted to buy second hand since they last so well but that seems like a much better deal. They must be shifting all the 30 day returns after the sale

Soldato
I bought mine and it was delivered within a week.

Had a generic gaming chair before, not a very good one at that.

Cannot empathise how much better the Embody is to sit in, it's absolutely the most comfortable and supportive chair I have ever sat in.

Looks really awesome as well of course.
Are these chairs worth the money?

Soldato
Oooh interesting. Will definitely give it a spin once out, my steelcase is amazing and no plans to change it, but it has a couple of bits id like improved upon. So maybe this new HM hits all the right boxes.

Steelcase also have a new chair coming out although there’s more info on that. It’s called the Karman and is a high end mesh chair:

Back
Top Bottom