** Logitech G27 Racing Wheel ** PRE-ORDER

Soldato
Logitech G27 Racing Wheel (941-000047)

GC-020-LG_400.jpg

The Logitech® G27 Racing Wheel was designed to deliver the definitive sim racing experience. Whether sliding sideways around a gravelly curve, or screaming through the streets of Monaco, the world’s greatest circuits feel closer than ever.

- Dual-motor force feedback mechanism with helical gearing
- RPM/shift indicator
- Sixteen programmable buttons plus D-Pad
- 900 degree wheel rotation
- Ultra-precise optical encoding
- Carpet Grip System
- 6 Speed Gear Shifter
- Steel gas, brake and clutch pedal
- Steel ball bearings
- Works with PC, PS2, PS3

Only £309.99 inc VAT.

BUY NOW

Can't type for toffee
Don
the G25 has been available from a large jersey based retailer for the past few weeks @ 99.99 inc del afaik

obv cant namedrop ;)

It was via a discount code they had on the actual g25 listing

I was actually quite tempted, then realised I had sold grid, the only racing game I had lol!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
the G25 has been available from a large jersey based retailer for the past few weeks @ 99.99 inc del afaik

obv cant namedrop ;)

It was via a discount code they had on the actual g25 listing

I was actually quite tempted, then realised I had sold grid, the only racing game I had lol!

Oh yeah, but they are not offering that anymore. It was for 1 weekend over the last bank holiday.

Associate
Is that a picture of the new wheel? I assume its the G25 as it looks the same..?

Also anyone care to give details on why this is nearly 200 quid more!?

Associate
So they've taken away the sequential shifter and added 6 LEDs, which games may (or may not) support in the future.

What else?

Have they beefed up the rather flimsy gear lever so it matches the quality feel of the rest of the kit?

I'm really struggling to understand the price difference, even taking into account new product price premium.

P

Back
Top Bottom