Logitech G502 is going Wireless !

HeX

HeX

Soldato
I have had the G602 for a while now, great wireless mouse and never had any lag, can't see how this can be better in that respect!

£130 for the G502 wireless seems excessive, only paid £79 for the G602 a couple of years back! And the battery life on the G502 doesn't look great, 48 hours compared to 250 hours (hi-precision mode) or 9 months (eco mode) for the G602.

The sensor on the G502 looks to be much higher spec, but then i'd expect that of a 2019 mouse, however at the same time I can't say I've ever used the G602 and thought... if only i had another 13500 DPI...

Soldato
I'm seriously tempted to send my G pro back to get this (I've got 30 days).

I do really like the Gpro but I've been using the wired G502 (wired) for years and it just feels right.

I know they state "May" for release, is there a specific date?

Soldato
I hate wired mice as the cable always gets caught and stuff. The last time I used a wired mouse, I taped the cable to the desk, so I didnt have the extra tug on the mouse while moving it.

Ree

Ree

Associate
I hate wired mice as the cable always gets caught and stuff. The last time I used a wired mouse, I taped the cable to the desk, so I didnt have the extra tug on the mouse while moving it.

for the cable i just put mine through the cable tidy on my monitor stand with enough slack for it to move with no issues.

i have the g502 its a great mouse, really pricey for the wireless one though.

Soldato
not really a comparison, isn't the G pro a different shape and less buttons?

Yea, it's a completely different mouse really. Both are equally as comfortable for me but I really miss the extra buttons for mmos. As I understand it the 502 wireless has the same specs (with a higher dpi), it's just a different size/shape with more buttons.

Soldato
I have had the G602 for a while now, great wireless mouse and never had any lag, can't see how this can be better in that respect!

£130 for the G502 wireless seems excessive, only paid £79 for the G602 a couple of years back! And the battery life on the G502 doesn't look great, 48 hours compared to 250 hours (hi-precision mode) or 9 months (eco mode) for the G602.

The sensor on the G502 looks to be much higher spec, but then i'd expect that of a 2019 mouse, however at the same time I can't say I've ever used the G602 and thought... if only i had another 13500 DPI...

I had the 602 and had quite a bit of lag. I now have a G900 and no problems at all :)

Soldato
Strange, never experienced any lag with mine, always been very responsive.

Only noticeable when playing FPS - it was otherwise fine (if not a little heavy). I also noticed they changed their build quality half way through the product life cycle - my 1st one broke, and when it was replaced, the buttons were noticeably inferior, hence prompting me to get a new mouse.

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Only noticeable when playing FPS - it was otherwise fine (if not a little heavy). I also noticed they changed their build quality half way through the product life cycle - my 1st one broke, and when it was replaced, the buttons were noticeably inferior, hence prompting me to get a new mouse.

As I say never experienced any lag with mine, and I've put many an hour into Overwatch and Destiny 2 :D

Originally had the Logitech Performance MX but that thing did lag like crazy, switched to the G602 and never looked back.

Soldato
Wish they could make it look a little more mature, would love to go wireless if the lag is really gone but it just looks ridiculous lol

Back
Top Bottom