Logitech G502 is going Wireless !

Associate
Seems good if you're into that mouse. I could never get along with it. I got the G Pro Wireless and it's a lot better for me, although it is expensive.

Soldato
Love my G903. Logitech claim their lightspeed wireless connection can be quicker than some wired gaming devices. I have the lightspeed keyboard too. Never noticed and lag from either.

Permabanned
Really? You can't think of any reasons? Maybe think a little harder? It's quite easy.

Nope. Still can't think of one. Do you shwoosh about the entire table top with your mouse perhaps? I mean when I move my mouse it moves at most about two inches, so really there is absolutely no gain to going wireless. It's just a more expensive option for me with absolutely no benefits.

Permabanned
Nope, no swooshing. Probably leave it there. You might hurt yourself thinking any harder.

So you haven't actually got an answer so you just resort to being rude? Is it really necessary to just insult people? This is supposed to be a forum, a place to discuss things, if you don't want to do that then seriously why bother?

Soldato
Don't really understand why anyone would want a wireless version. The wired version is just fine.

because it doesn't have a wire.

Seriously, I'm fine with a wired mouse and every mouse I've owned bar one has been wired, but I wont pretend for one second that the cable doesn't sometimes get in the way, or get snagged on the back of the desk etc.

Soldato
The GPW being lighter won't matter if it's the wrong size/shape mouse for an individual. And I'm sure some people who don't need the weight savings would prefer the extra buttons of the 502. In other words, no mouse is a one-size-fits-all.

Soldato
I tried the Gpro and while it felt fine and I would have got used to it the 502 just feels much better to me.

Having used the wired version for years I'm used to the weight, it doesn't feel too heavy.

Associate
got one and loving it, feels pretty dang light to me, compared to a g900 and g703 at least, and I like the shape of the g502 a lot more, love the thumb buttons also

Underboss
OP
mine hasent arrived yet :(
as i said previously, i tried a G903, and i couldn't get on with it (shape)
402 i tried in the shop, seemed good
502 seems to be one of the most popular, so i ordered the wireless one

Replacing my MX518

Associate
is there any way to use the g502 Lightspeed with the old logitech gaming software? I cant stand this G-Hub software, Its so buggy and unintuitive

Soldato
is there any way to use the g502 Lightspeed with the old logitech gaming software? I cant stand this G-Hub software, Its so buggy and unintuitive

I don't think so, I couldn't find a way.

I don't like the new software at all, it's so illogical. I've got it working how I want it now with a load of faffing, I still don't really know if the profiles are saving to the mouse though.

Back
Top Bottom