Logitech G700s vs g602???

Permabanned
There are threads on both here.

The 700S is battery hungry but a better gaming mouse, the selling point of the 602 is battery life.

Soldato
I looked at both of these recently, and ended up going for the G700s because:

- I found it more comfortable (closer the G500s which is perfect for me).
- Infinite scroll wheel (I found the wheel on the 602 to feel a bit cheap)
- Ability to use wired if the battery dies mid gaming session.

Best thing to do would be to go to a bricks and mortar store and try them both to see which you prefer the feel of (then order from OcUK obviously :p)

Edit: hmm, apparently better not to order from OcUK after all:

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18609124

That's disappointing from Logitech since (IMO) they do make fantastic products and have always been known for their great customer support. :(

Last edited:
Soldato
The 700S is battery hungry but a better gaming mouse

*Some* early adopters of the 700S have found it battery-hungry...
It's supposed to last 8-10 hours on full-tilt über settings, although mine lasts at least 30 hours of continuous use.

Beyond that, it is down to individual features and your preference for feel.
I won my mouse on the day they were released, so I'm perhaps skewed slightly but I'd happily buy one again.

Permabanned
Mines was cert not bought early but cannot say how old stock was.

I do not like it for other reasons I have posted before but then its better then the previous MX Performance.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Okay thanks guys so I just purchased G700s from Amazon for 50 pounds with g440 mouse pad for 15 pounds :D Hope this post don't get removed for posting competitors name but ocuk do not sell any logitech mouse so it should be understandable. If so please remove it and punish me according to rules.

Also how does logitech warranty stand, good/bad?

Permabanned
Used to be one of best for warranty/support then as you can read in this very forum slipped a touch but I think they are back on track.

Associate
OP
Okay thanks you guys for all your replies I really appreciate it as it's my first gaming mouse which I love the feel of I wen today to local store to check them out and g700s was perfect for me but price there killed me they wanted 79.99 for it but they I checked from supplier that I posted above and is 30 pounds cheaper.

Also it would be great if you guys could recommend my a keyboard which doesn't have to be wireless but I would prefer mechanical with macros and multimedia keys if possible. Price about 120 -130 pounds max. Thanks again for help

Soldato
Also it would be great if you guys could recommend my a keyboard which doesn't have to be wireless but I would prefer mechanical with macros and multimedia keys if possible. Price about 120 -130 pounds max. Thanks again for help

the Logitech G710+ is £124 at the rainforest. Ive had it for around six months and am really happy with it

edit: much cheaper elsewhere

Last edited:
Permabanned
I am not a fan of 99% of KB's out today but there is one I like but cannot find the post in one of the many Mech KB threads.

It is Mech+Backlit+5GHZ Wireless so rare specs.

If anyone finds the link (I have tried search) please let me know.

Associate
OP
I am not a fan of 99% of KB's out today but there is one I like but cannot find the post in one of the many Mech KB threads.

It is Mech+Backlit+5GHZ Wireless so rare specs.

If anyone finds the link (I have tried search) please let me know.

This keyboard looks amazing but I'm little concerned with these mechanical switches as it doesnt say what type they are. Did you find any review on it response time and reliability and battery?
What keyboard do you use now?

Last edited:
Associate
OP
My mouse just arrived today and it feels perfect in my hand and finally I can play battlefield 4 as before people were destroying me. Thanks for help with picking this mouse. Now I need to pick keyboard.

fwq7sx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom