Logitech G900 leaked pictures

Associate
I myself came from a FK1. I'd say ambidextrous mice takes a while to get used to, but the G900 is again another step up from FK1 and feels a lot better than FK1.

And yes, it will automatically turn off after 30 mins of idle, and wakes up in a split of a sec when the sensor detects movement.

Ah the idling is good to know. How heavy are the clicks compared to your FK1? I'm reading a lot from another forum that people are finding it harder to click and because of it misclicking.

Soldato
Ah the idling is good to know. How heavy are the clicks compared to your FK1? I'm reading a lot from another forum that people are finding it harder to click and because of it misclicking.

I think the switches are a tad stiffer than ones on the FK1, but in all honesty I dun think it's an issue if you get used to it.

I would even say it's more satisfying to click on the G900 than it is on the FK1 tbh.

No issue in misclicking... The actuation point of the clicks are on point for me.

Associate
Thanks guys. No idea why I'm getting so worked up about this mouse, pretty sure I'll learn to love it regardless. Probably because I've never dropped so much on a mouse.

Soldato
Thanks guys. No idea why I'm getting so worked up about this mouse, pretty sure I'll learn to love it regardless. Probably because I've never dropped so much on a mouse.

Yeah I have the same feeling.

I keep trying to find a reason to dislike this mouse and send it back...

After one day, I can't part with this mouse anymore lol

I even got a new Zowie PTF-X to pair with it lol

Soldato
I've used the G300's for the past years and their warranty and customer service has been amazing - never a let down.

Oh yeah,My Logitech 5.1 Sound system failed within 6 or 7 months,The control pod where you adjust the volume and put in the headphones etc became faulty..they replied literally the next day and shipped me a brand new set like a day or two after,didn't even ask questions or require me to send the old ones back..this is what every customer service should be like.

It's got a pretty rubbish sensor compared to the G502 or this mouse, I think you would be surprised.

Interesting,Not sure what i think of the Macro buttons on the side of the G502 though as i simply dont use them,I wonder if this G900 will reduce the price of the G502 on the G900s release?..I might then consider the G502 as £70 is a bit steep for a mouse imo currently.

Soldato
Well, I just bought one. I've been a fan of Razer since I bought the original Diamondback 10 years ago and have been through the Deathadder and now the Taipan. But after having several Deathadders go bad on me and now my Taipan acting erratic, not to mention how crap Synapse is, I've decided to jump ship to Logitech.

I was never really a fan of the MX518 or the G5 but I recently bought a wireless G700s and have been very impressed. I hope the G900 lives up to the hype when I get it.

Associate
I was considering the Asus Spatha and waited for some reviews. I watched the OC3D review which looked good, but there's something about that mouse that seems cheap to me, I just cant put my finger on it. the extra side buttons are handy for me but still something isn't quite right.

Problem is I want a new keyboard also and it would be nice to have matching keyboard and mouse, but doubt that will happen.

So the Logitech G900 is in the running, Just waiting for OCUK to get it in stock.

Associate
I was considering the Asus Spatha and waited for some reviews. I watched the OC3D review which looked good, but there's something about that mouse that seems cheap to me, I just cant put my finger on it. the extra side buttons are handy for me but still something isn't quite right.

Problem is I want a new keyboard also and it would be nice to have matching keyboard and mouse, but doubt that will happen.

So the Logitech G900 is in the running, Just waiting for OCUK to get it in stock.

I was and am exactly the same. I can't put my finger on it either but it looks cheap. I think it's the design and the use of one colour. I also don't like the different shaped buttons. Seems a bit peculiar. I do love having a dock, wish the G900 came with one.

Cannot wait to try my G900 tomorrow.

Associate
I was and am exactly the same. I can't put my finger on it either but it looks cheap. I think it's the design and the use of one colour. I also don't like the different shaped buttons. Seems a bit peculiar. I do love having a dock, wish the G900 came with one.

Cannot wait to try my G900 tomorrow.

The buttons I like, I want more than 2 side buttons but the Razer Naga and Corsair Scimitar's buttons are to small and to many. Not to mention I wouldn't buy another Razer or Corsair mouse.

Do you know if you can have both left and right side buttons functional as different keys on the G900 or are they just mirrors of the left side?

Soldato
The buttons I like, I want more than 2 side buttons but the Razer Naga and Corsair Scimitar's buttons are to small and to many. Not to mention I wouldn't buy another Razer or Corsair mouse.

Do you know if you can have both left and right side buttons functional as different keys on the G900 or are they just mirrors of the left side?

You can program all four in the software

Associate
Using and loving it right now. I'm already quite comfortable with the shape of it, just need to give it some more time to get used to the side button placement. Bit too far back for my preference but doubt it's an issue.

L and R buttons are very easy to click for me but the middle mouse is definitely a bit too hard. Don't think I'll use that for in game where accuracy matters.

EDIT: And wow, never realised how useful a left and right click on the middle mouse button is. Great for previous and next track.

Last edited:
Associate
Just waiting for OCUK to get stock of these, Before they release the next model :D

You could be waiting along time then. They don't even stock the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum which came out last year, and the g402 they do have is priced at g502 money. By the time they stock a g900 at retail price, It will be going down in price elsewhere :p
Maybe best asking them in customer support if they plan to stock it anytime soon.

Associate
You could be waiting along time then. They don't even stock the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum which came out last year, and the g402 they do have is priced at g502 money. By the time they stock a g900 at retail price, It will be going down in price elsewhere :p
Maybe best asking them in customer support if they plan to stock it anytime soon.

Already thrown one their way, :)

Associate
Just got a reply,

"This is not something we currently stock. Please feel free to suggest this in our new product suggestions forum which will get through to our purchasing team."

It's a shame as I'm going to have to purchase direct instead of OCUK, but I have made the product suggestion.

Soldato
Just got mine and so far so good. It felt comfortable right away where previously I had to get used to a Deathadder. I do prefer ambidextrous mice.

Only complaint is that the Logitech Gaming Software detects both my G910 keyboard and G900 only when I run it as admin. Otherwise the software does not detect the mouse.

Permabanned
OP
Just got a reply,

"This is not something we currently stock. Please feel free to suggest this in our new product suggestions forum which will get through to our purchasing team."

It's a shame as I'm going to have to purchase direct instead of OCUK, but I have made the product suggestion.

Why is it a shame? You should search other threads and you would have seen that Logitech and OCUK are not on the best of terms. I have no idea if CaseKing are in the same boat. Logitech's product manager did seem a bit of a **** tbh so OCUK are not to blame......for once :p

Back
Top Bottom