Logitech Mouse settings not applied on startup

Associate
I have the Logitech G403 mouse, and use the Logitech Gaming Software to configure it.

However, on startup even though the software starts itself, the settings don't seem to apply unless I click into the software and onto the category itself.

For example, in the software I have it set to have the mouse lights all turned off. However until I go into the software and click on the mouse light section, the coloured lights are on in which I presume is the default setting.

Is there any way to have the settings apply automatically? Seems strange that I have to click on the application itself before they get applied.

Soldato
hmm... My settings are persistent, except the light, which goes into default 'cycle' mode. Until I launch the actual Logitech software.

Doesn't really bothers me by hey, if this 'bug' has a fix, I'd like to know. Haven't done any research on it yet.

EDIT : Tried to set the lights again, clicked on the little 'mouse' icon (device to sync) to turn it blue. Let's see if it stays on now :)

Last edited:
Soldato
The lighting on my G203 is the same, on boot up it seems to default to cycle and only goes to the dim blue (to match my Q-Pad kbd) when I open (the already running) software and go into the lighting page.

Back
Top Bottom