Logo size/DPI for exhibition poster

Associate
Hi guys,

I need to make the logo for my dads company (www.vfs-ltd.com) in to a high-res/DPI size so it can be printed out to go on an exhibition board at a conference but I'm not sure what size/dpi settings I should be using in photoshop cs3.

I don't know the exact size it has to be unfortunately but around 1.5 metres wide by 1 metre high roughly, it doesn't have to be that precise.

I made these dimentions on photoshop but the image is like 120gig big. I can't be doing it right, and I would really appreciate any help.

Associate
Never looked into any Free Vector graphic software. Illustrator is a fantastic program though I aren't sure its worth you buying it for one logo, it's not cheap.

For what your doing you might get away with a Photoshop image at a decent size @ 300dpi. Keep the size as large as you can keeping the file size usable and scale it ont he final design. You WILL get some pixelation but when you take into account people won't be that close to the poster once its mounted it should be acceptable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom