LOL at last the moment has come XD

Associate
i never talked like that when i first build a computer at 13.

I cant wait for the "oh **** i didnt fit my water cooling and its gone all over mah rigg, **** man"

my advise would be make sure you know what you are doing. Because if you dont you will feel like a right plank. Just dont go straight in, take your time and find guides.

Last edited:
Associate
Well if you are going the AMD route I would swap the MB for the MSI 790FX-GD70 as it is an exceptional board
Calm down on the RAM and go for 4g of Corsair XMS3 DHX DDR3 1600 you really don't need 8g (don't forget the 64 bit operating system)

You also neglect to mention PSU - if you are going to be trying your hand at crossfire/SLI then don't skimp on the PSU

Good luck with the build (I am currently sourcing AMD parts for a dedicated folding rig and it is certainly an interesting experiment)

Now go wash your potty mouth out

Associate
OP
WHo said that i was posting a thread bout 8GB not working lol ......... I'm using 64 bit system........I'm not that stupid sucker :p

Soldato
I think this thread is turning into a scrap!
On topic, I hope it works out for you. But, I would have waited for the i7 till christmas to save money. You say you wanted to try out amd, I don't see the point tbh but your choice. Think about this, the money you saved from building the amd pc could have went towards somthing in your new i7 at christmas.

Soldato
Nah, if he ever does so I'd expect the forums to be thoroughly covered with photos and questions.

Unless of course he bought one on the 9th, and still hasn't managed to put it together by the 26th...

Back
Top Bottom