London Stansted Parking -HELP !

Soldato
I need to fly out from London Stansted tomorrow returning the same day. Not lived in the UK for 15yrs, only here on holiday. Anyway coming from Surrey, i was thinking i'd be able to get one of those off site parking places for 15quid.. erm NO ! The cheapest el cheapo parking i've managed to find off site is 43GBP and the on-site parking is 50GBP.

A bit annoying.. Even more than my return flight ! Anyway wondering if there's anyone in the know that knows if i'll be able to just pay when i get there, rather than pre-booking 50GBP. I don't mind paying 50quid to park a damn car for a day, if i really have too, but my flight is early and i need to get all my stuff sorted out so i don't miss my flight. I don't want to pre-pay just incase something happens and i can't get on this flight. Also don't wanna get there and wish i had pre-booked cos its going to now cost me 90quid.

Thanks in advance.

Soldato
Don't know about Stanstead but in Luton the parking costs more if you pay on the day. Saying that if booking the day before, I doubt you will get much if any discount anyway

Back
Top Bottom