london

Permabanned
hi guys, i have to make a logo for a college project

it has to have something that represents london

says

Get Right!

and has the Olympic and para Olympic logos

So, when you think of london what pops in to your head?

Big ben?

Soldato
So many things pop into my head, i spent the day seeing the sights yesterday, I think for me London=Underground. Its such a lifeline for so many people, no matter what station you were at, what time of day or what like etc there were people hopping all over the city on the tube.

Associate
Beggars
Commuters
Pret A Manger
Huge Council Tax
Rubbish Trains
Murdered joggers
Traffic Wardens
Gitmeister Livingstone
Borwnfield Olympics
Pollution
Operation "Trident"
4x4's
Polish Builders

HTH

;)

Man of Honour
Admiral Huddy said:
Lovely statement - love you too.. :p
I said "rude southerners", if you're not rude (which YOU, Mr Huddy, aren't *insert hug here*) then I love you too.

Of course there's rude Northerners and rude yokels to the east and west, but they don't remind me of London :p

Caporegime
Jono said:
I said "rude southerners", if you're not rude (which YOU, Mr Huddy, aren't *insert hug here*) then I love you too.

Of course there's rude Northerners and rude yokels to the east and west, but they don't remind me of London :p

Ah yokels, the perfect target for online brush-tarring given that most of them aren't able to get a broadband connection :D

Man of Honour
Jono said:

#hug back# haha

I do agree with you though.. I do find people in London and surrounding areas rude and ignorant.. You only notice though when you visit other areas. I was pleasantly surprised by Newcastle last year. People were friendly. :)

Commuting (which I do unfortunately) is laughable.. It's like a rugby scrum each morning.

back on topic.. I like the London museums.. the Imperial War Museum is fantastic :)

Don
Admiral Huddy said:
back on topic.. I like the London museums.. the Imperial War Museum is fantastic :)

I went to the French war museum once, there was a reconstruction of loads of blokes in stripey jumpers, hiding in the attic, pulling funny face after the Germans had passed by :D

Associate
Rotty said:
I went to the French war museum once, there was a reconstruction of loads of blokes in stripey jumpers, hiding in the attic, pulling funny face after the Germans had passed by :D

french down to a T frog eating cowards hiding away while the british take on germans toe to toe :mad:

Back
Top Bottom