Look What I Got Today :D:D

Associate
na no games, any idea how to tune this dreamcast , i got the rf cable, tv out into the telly, antenna in the rf cable where it says antenna. i have the antenna leaning out the window, still no picture, confused? what do i have to do.

Im sorry but thats post of the day, no offence or anything :D I never had the joy of owning a Dreamcast, I do feel like I missed out in some way. A mate had one and I was properly impressed. Everyone had a PS2, myself included but I couldnt help but prefer the DC.

Permabanned
OP
Really? I mean are you really? I would like to know what other consoles pre Dreamcast you own as you didn't know how to tune your TV for it. Not being bitchy just if you call yourself a collector then so will a lot of people as in my loft I have a Atari 2600, Megadrive and Gamecube. I'm going to bring the Atari down soon though as I need it for samples lol.

loads, atari, megadrive, gamecube, phillips models, i have plenty. however, i have scart for most and a lot of them i dont even play, i just use the modern ones, ps3, ps2, 360, xbox, ps1 etc etc................dont question me when i said i collect consoles.

Soldato
loads, atari, megadrive, gamecube, phillips models, i have plenty. however, i have scart for most and a lot of them i dont even play, i just use the modern ones, ps3, ps2, 360, xbox, ps1 etc etc................dont question me when i said i collect consoles.

you bought a gamecube since yesterday :eek:

Anyway back on topic, you need some good games :p Powerstone II would be my suggestion

Soldato

I will question you all I like, it's a forum and you called yourself a collector but didn't know how to tune a console in which makes me doubt you actually own any consoles which would interest anyone.

Soldato
i collect consoles except i can tune as i used them since i was about 5, ive got
SEGA
Megadrive
saturn
dreamcast

Nintendo
Snes
Wii
Gamecube
N64
Game boy colour x2
Game Boy Advance

Sony
Ps2

Xbox 360

pride of my collection games wise is either
zelda link to the past boxed with manuals and map
or i believe mgs1 for the gamecube is worth 40+
also ive got nights christmas version but i dunno if thats worth anything

Permabanned
OP
I will question you all I like, it's a forum and you called yourself a collector but didn't know how to tune a console in which makes me doubt you actually own any consoles which would interest anyone.

i collect for my personal entertainment, and ive bet ive got a lot more than you. im not here to argue, be gone.

Soldato
i collect for my personal entertainment, and ive bet ive got a lot more than you. im not here to argue, be gone.

haha, ok buddy. You let me know when you are trying to load a cassette on a Commodore.

Your definition of collector is different from most peoples.
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18062513

That's collecting. Not buying some second hand used console that has no box and no games. We all own a lot of consoles. You will find people still own their consoles because it's not worth selling them so people just chuck them under their bed or up in the loft. They also hold memories of gaming and every once in a while it's good to hook them up and play some old titles. You started this thread saying a DC is pretty rare... I would like to point out that a site a while back was selling brand new, sealed Dreamcasts for about £50.

Permabanned
OP
haha, ok buddy. You let me know when you are trying to load a cassette on a Commodore.

thats not collecting, thats buying a collectible for £10 from a dimwitted mate.
i have a commodore. Pictures anyone?????
i said i dont want to argue, dont talk, type, post to me. im a collector, i have items you can only dream of.

Soldato
thats not collecting, thats buying a collectible for £10 from a dimwitted mate.
i have a commodore. Pictures anyone?????
i said i dont want to argue, dont talk, type, post to me. im a collector, i have items you can only dream of.

But you're not dimwitted for buying a second hand RARE DC for £30? Or for not knowing how to tune a TV to it?

You realise this is a forum that is not yours correct? That I can post what I like so long as it follows the rules. If you don't like it, you know where the back button is.

Permabanned
OP

That's collecting. Not buying some second hand used console that has no box and no games. We all own a lot of consoles. You will find people still own their consoles because it's not worth selling them so people just chuck them under their bed or up in the loft. They also hold memories of gaming and every once in a while it's good to hook them up and play some old titles. You started this thread saying a DC is pretty rare... I would like to point out that a site a while back was selling brand new, sealed Dreamcasts for about £50.

oh and, the dreamcast was boxed, and i got 2 sealed copies of Shemnue 1 and 2 today, wanna know how much? ill tell you anyway......£15, small gaming store on its last legs in birmingham.

Thank you.

Permabanned
OP
But you're not dimwitted for buying a second hand RARE DC for £30? Or for not knowing how to tune a TV to it?

You realise this is a forum that is not yours correct? That I can post what I like so long as it follows the rules. If you don't like it, you know where the back button is.

you probably live on the forums, youve been browsing for hours. i can get what i like, how i like it. i got the dreamcast because i wanted to and i can afford it, alpha rich any1????????

i didnt know how to tune a tv because ive never had to do it. digital, hd, u know the coo.

Soldato
But you just said lakitu wasn't a collector? Despite having his games sealed, rated and then sealed again.

Digital, HD... sorry what consoles other than the 360 and PS3 are HD?

Permabanned
OP
But you just said lakitu wasn't a collector? Despite having his games sealed, rated and then sealed again.

Digital, HD... sorry what consoles other than the 360 and PS3 are HD?

i said that zelda piece wasnt collecting.

i dontthink u understand me, i didnt need to tune my previous consoles that i ACTUALLY PLAYED...................GRAAAAA

PS2
Gamecube
PS1
Nintendo 64
Dreamcast (when i have 1 before)
Xbox
ps3
megadrive ( i dont recall having to tune this in at all)
sega saturn (my mate did this to be fair)

none of these had to be tuned and if they did i didnt tune em.
get off my case u sad loser.

Soldato
This whole "who's a collector thing is kinda boring". If you collect consoles then youre a collector of consoles. If you collect pristine never opened games then youre also a collector.

Back
Top Bottom