Looking at a Focus ST3 in Performace Blue

Soldato
I've seen a few advertised now but have one question, just how much does the cars age factor into its price, ive seen a 2005 (55) and 2007 (56) car with identical specs and milage, but almost a 2 grand difference in price.

Surely it shouldnt be that much, one has average milage the other has above average.

If anyone can find one below 40k milage in Performance Blue for under 11k, closer to 10k the better.

Soldato
OP
Only 2 rear seats doesnt bother me as I dont use the 3 rear seats in my current car anyway, maybe a couple times a year when i visit family but there is always an alternative.

I have looked at the ST-2 and afaik its only the leather that is the difference right ?

Im sure if i found an ST-2 significantly lower priced that an ST-3 of the same spec (minus the leather ofcourse) then i would probably change my mind.

Soldato
OP
Well had a quick gander on autotrader, for the money you seem to get a lot more with the ST-2, more extra's, lower milage.

So it looks like the logical choice would be to go for that, if needs be, i can always get leather seat covers :p

So if you happen to see an ST-2 in Performance Blue for 10k or less (11k max) with low milage and lots of extra, im will be interested!

Trade ads only though as I will be part exchanging my old car.

Back
Top Bottom