Looking for a decent *any surface* mouse

Associate
As title, I travel a lot with work and often take my laptop with me, and my current Logitech wireless mouse has begun to let me down due to the varying surfaces I have to use when staying in hotels etc. I've tried various gaming pads/surfaces, and have met with limited success but have decided to simply replace the current mouse with one that will work anywhere without the need of a dedicated pad.

I'm not bothered about wireless (bonus) or flashy RGB etc, I'm just looking for a decent mouse with maybe a couple of thumb buttons/mouse wheel button but it has to be proven to work on anything, including glass.

Cheers for any pointers :)

DB

Soldato
Look for an optical mouse rather than laser, the latter seems more picky about surfaces.
Think you'll always struggle with a glass surface though..

Associate
As title, I travel a lot with work and often take my laptop with me, and my current Logitech wireless mouse has begun to let me down due to the varying surfaces I have to use when staying in hotels etc. I've tried various gaming pads/surfaces, and have met with limited success but have decided to simply replace the current mouse with one that will work anywhere without the need of a dedicated pad.

I'm not bothered about wireless (bonus) or flashy RGB etc, I'm just looking for a decent mouse with maybe a couple of thumb buttons/mouse wheel button but it has to be proven to work on anything, including glass.

Cheers for any pointers :)

DB

I have 100's of gaming mice. You could look here on my site. Hope it helps. Logitech MX works on any surface.
https://thenitwitts.enjin.com/forum/m/28206608/viewthread/19219600-gaming-mice-reviewstestingprices

Associate
OP
Opted for the Logitech G305 at the finish. Mis-read and thought it had BT on it, but heppy enough with the unifying USB thinger. Lovely mouse, might get one for the office :)

Man of Honour
Sorry I am late to the party. But for others in the future the Logitech MX Anywhere is great. The laser sensor works on most surfaces and the infinite scroll button is fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom