Looking for a graphics card to with this setup, if anyone can help please?

Associate
hi

i have about £150-£200 spare for a graphics card to with these items im buying form OC if anyone can suggest a AMD card to go with this that would be great please?

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £311.47 (includes shipping: £10.50)​

Associate
Total: £179.89 (includes shipping: £9.90)​

Although it's tricky to hands-down recommend the RX 580, with Navi 2060/2070 counterpart cards coming out in a couple of weeks and (hopefully) lower tier ones following not too long after - saying this because 580 is now what, two years old? Then again for the price I don't believe Nvidia is capable of producing same results atm, unless you're willing to go second hand.

Associate
Alternatively, have a browse at the "clearance" section (it's under "deals" tab) - if the free games that come with new AMD cards do not interest you in the slightest, you could pinch a "second hand" RX590 for the same price (OCUK's second hand usually, in my experience, refers to open box/unwanted returns, where there isn't anything wrong with the hardware itself; it may have some very slight marks on packaging or item) - big downside is limited warranty of 90 days, but I've bought such items mulitple times from OCUK in the past and honestly never had any issues with them.

Caporegime
hi

i have about £150-£200 spare for a graphics card to with these items im buying form OC if anyone can suggest a AMD card to go with this that would be great please?

Total: £311.47 (includes shipping: £10.50)

You do realise the new 3600 is coming out in a couple of weeks and is only another £30 or so.

Associate
OP
was about to pay for my basket but the MB is out of stock! can anyone recommend another mb to go with this please

1 x MSI B450-A PRO (Socket AM4) DDR4 ATX Motherboard= £88.99

Back
Top Bottom