Looking for a Titanic wreck model to put in my fish tank.

Caporegime
Anybody know of a model kit for the wreck of the Titanic?

I’ve Googled extensively but drawn a blank, another complication is I want it to sit at the bottom of my fish tank in my living room - which has numerous Titanic pictures on the walls along with a bookcase that’s mainly full of Titanic books so if I was to find and build such a model I’d have to use “fish friendly” glue and paints...

Ultimately I think I’ll have to attempt to scratch build one from a regular model of the ship but doubt I have the ability to do so tbh....

Something resembling this is my ideal....
RtCeknb.jpg

Caporegime
Might be pointing out the obvious here, so sorry if unhelpful, but I'd be careful about what you're sticking in the tank if building a model rather than something specifically designed for a fish tanks. I guess depends on the glue and paints used perhaps, but I'd be especially careful re: paint.

Caporegime
OP
Might be pointing out the obvious here, so sorry if unhelpful, but I'd be careful about what you're sticking in the tank if building a model rather than something specifically designed for a fish tanks. I guess depends on the glue and paints used perhaps, but I'd be especially careful re: paint.
Absolutely - I did allude to this in my OP, I think my biggest problem is finding something in the first place tbh, nothing seems to exist that suits my needs alas. :)

Soldato
Can confirm that superglue is safe (we use it to glue coral frags to rocks :p), the paint is going to be the issue, particularly if you have a pleco or similar - ours scours the paint off any ornaments we put in there!

Back
Top Bottom