Looking for Look out

Caporegime
Hi, (re Fallout 3)
Sorry if this has been already covered but I there is so much to read and I haven't yet found the answers.
I had no problem with getting 'The Pitt' and 'Anchorage' to work but after installing 'Broken Steel' and 'Point Lookout' nothing has happened. No radio signal, nothing. I assumed after completing the main quest that you can just continue but it just gives me the option of playing the last bit over again. I'm fully patched to 1.7, where am I going wrong pls? :)

Caporegime
OP
Turns out I hadn't checked data boxes before launching game. Been a while since I played the last expansion and must have forgotten :/

Thanks for the reply though:)

Associate
Broken Steel (AFAIK) only gets activated after completing the main game. I don't think there's another way of starting it.
I've played Broken Steel, Mothership Zeta and Point Lookout. What're The Pitt/Operation Anchorage like? I esp liked Mothership Zeta...

Caporegime
OP
I've liked them all so far, my favourite is probably by a whisker 'Point Lookout', then 'The Pitt', 'Anchorage last'. Yet to play 'Broken Steel' and 'Zeta'.

Back
Top Bottom