Looking for new Keyboard after 8 years

Associate
Guys i been using a Logitech G15 for years now...finally went on me after my kid spilled juice on it....havent got a clue about keyboards....any recomendations on ones under £100?

thanks

Soldato
G15 was a great keyboard, and I miss the little display was great for TeamSpeak.. there are a few on offer at the moment, the xtrfy is over budget but has a free mouse. and the steelseries have a large discount. I have the apex m800 and its a great keyboard. it takes a bit of getting used to the from an old soft membrane keyboard. if you prefer membrane then look a the at the apex 300

My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £271.07
(includes shipping: £11.10)

Soldato
I'd give the Cougar Vantar a shot, personally. But to be more sure, maybe a decent mechanical, backlit keyboard, with MX brown keys. Usually can't go wrong with those. I like my Coolermaster, it's a TKL though. Now it's called MasterKey Pro M.

Note that mechanical keyboards will be pretty loud, if that's a problem. MX blue, especially.

My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £340.46
(includes shipping: £10.50)

Last edited:
Soldato
Velocifire VM90. Built as well as any keyboard ive used, Kailh blacks which are like Cherry reds but firmer, RGB backlighting for £51 or £60-something if you want clicky KailH blues. I can't find a better mech for the money.

Associate
Just use your mobile phone or tablet with android or IOS with Logitech Arx software its the same thing as the G15 screen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XABhhCyHYEQ

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.logitech.gaming.arxcontrolapp&hl=en_GB

Agreed, the Arx software on a phone etc is a great replacement for the G15 screen but it is limited in the amount of information it can show.

The product I linked is a great alternative if you're looking for something that displays a lot more information at once and something I don't think many people know is available hence why I mentioned it.

Soldato
Guys i been using a Logitech G15 for years now.. went on me after my kid spilled juice on it....havent got a clue about keyboards....any recomendations on ones under £100?

thanks

I just replaced a G15 with the Strafe RGB Blue that OCUK have on offer at the moment for £90 and absolutely love it.

Even without the CUE software which isn't working properly for me, I'd still recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom