• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Looking For RTX3080/3090 On OcUk??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I have a number of websites that I check to see if any have stock of 3080/3090 cards, in the vain hope that one might become available :rolleyes:;)

However, other than checking out the forum on OcUk, is it worth even looking at the 3080/3090 webpages to see if there are any cards available, taking into consideration, that nearly every card has a queue of hundreds?

Soldato
I have a number of websites that I check to see if any have stock of 3080/3090 cards, in the vain hope that one might become available :rolleyes:;)

However, other than checking out the forum on OcUk, is it worth even looking at the 3080/3090 webpages to see if there are any cards available, taking into consideration, that nearly every card has a queue of hundreds?

3090 - some models in stock at OCUK and other vendors but well over MSRP.

3060, 70, 80 are only every in stock for ~1 minute at any site as demand is so high. Have to use a tracker and be sat ready to go.
Even then you'll mostly be beaten to it by bots which scalp them onto ebay or miners, especially on any reasonable priced within ~£50 of MSRP.

Associate
OP
3090 - some models in stock at OCUK and other vendors but well over MSRP.

3060, 70, 80 are only every in stock for ~1 minute at any site as demand is so high. Have to use a tracker and be sat ready to go.
Even then you'll mostly be beaten to it by bots which scalp them onto ebay or miners, especially on any reasonable priced within ~£50 of MSRP.

I see that there is a KFA2 3090 with 10+ in stock. It has an additional fan you can put on the plate side for additional airflow. However, this would be lost to me, as the top slot on my MB sits flush with the edge of the memory slots, so the additional fan would be a waste and I would be unable to use it.

I also see that there are a couple of Palit 3090 with stock, but not too sure about the manufacturer.

On one of the sites I look for cards, I had notifications that they had 3080 from two manufacturers in stock. The time it took me to click the link and click add to basket, they were gone, 15 seconds.....as I was doing that another became available, 5 seconds to add to basket...gone! This happened 4 times to me. One was a couple of 6800XT and a 6900xt too. I couldn't have been quicker, literally seconds...and gone, sold out!

With the state of manufacturers saying they have Ti/Super versions coming out, I think I might as well wait to see what they have in store for the market, as the 3080, might be superseded, even before those waiting in the queues actually get their cards, which is ridiculous! However, I think the Ti/Super versions will get snapped up by bots/scalpers too, and there will be two lots of queues, one of the 3080s and one for the Ti/Supers, which would be just crazy.....

Associate
I placed on order when the Asus was showing stock- also 10+- back on 22 Dec but still had no update on position or what so I would be careful with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom