Looking for some advice on a sofa keyboard

Associate
I'm going to be moving house for about 9 months and will lose space for my pc desk, can anyone recommend some options for a decent all in one keyboard for sofa gaming?

Thanks

OcUK Staff
Associate
Slightly old thread but I got the Sova and have been using it for 2 weeks now with a wireless Logitech gaming mouse and it's amazing. I can game on the sofa or sit on my bean bag chair in the middle of the living room in complete comfort.

Associate
+1 I looked at all the options and bought a sova , i tried the lapdog , its cramped and uncomfortable and way to expensive for what it is, the razer turret is whilst compact just a portable compact mouse and keyboard and not suited for long play times.

My only negative of the sova is no soft mouse area available, so i just placed a soft mat over the existing one.

Soldato
I wanted a razed turret for ages but they are a stupid price on the rainforest @ over £200. I managed to grab a warehouse deal over xmas but the previous purchaser had stolen the mouse battery rendering the item useless.

I did manage to snag a brand new one recently for less than half the above amount. I know it's not as hardcore as the above two options but it doesn't need to be set up each time and it's wireless! Having done a fair bit of research if I was choosing between the rocat and the lapdog the rocat would win every time.

Back
Top Bottom