Looking for some cheap accommodation in Brussels

Soldato
Either a hotel or a B&B. Anybody know of anywhere specific, or able to recommend some good sites to find something like this? Just 5 nights at the end of october in a double room is all I need...

Associate
The youth hostel in Brussels is one of the nicest I've stayed in. We got a twin room there which was nice and spacious, and had a huge terrace with sliding doors. It's not that far from the centre (we managed to walk it, although it is a little far. Regular buses nearby if you're feeling lazy!) and as it's a hostel it's cheap as chips :)

Soldato
OP
Hi, this is a bit of a shameful bump but I can't PM Serafijn and am very keen to hear more about what he is recommending!

Would it be possible for someone to PM him on my behalf and see if he can provide me with any more details? Cheers. :)

EDIT: Is there a minimum requirement for the number of posts I have to make before being allowed to PM?

Last edited:
Associate
Only places I've looked for flights and accommodation is expedia and they don't seem too bad. I'm hoping to get to Brussels for my birthday with the bf so make sure you tell us how it was. :)

Back
Top Bottom