Looking to go Wireless for gaming (MOUSE)

Associate
Afternoon all,

Currently have a Glorious Model D its a really good mouse but the wire is driving me crazy, keeps looping up and getting stuck under the mouse at the worst times.

I did order but cancelled a Razer Viper ultimate as I read a few reviews regarding it being slightly small and cramping the hand, I have medium sized hands but I do sometimes find my palm catching on the mouse mat at the rear of the model D.
I may still re order the viper but was wondering if you guys had any recommendations?
The Deathadder v2 wireless was also an option.

Cheers

Associate
I got a corsair dark core pro. So far it's pretty good, though the battery life leaves a little to be desired. In fact it's pretty terrible if you have any of the rgb on it appears. Didn't buy the one with wireless charging though, didn't see the point

Associate
OP
Didn't even think to look there! But I am happy with the model o wireless, comfortable maybe a tad on a small side for me .. compared to my model D the sensitivity is completely different.

Soldato
I got a corsair dark core pro. So far it's pretty good, though the battery life leaves a little to be desired. In fact it's pretty terrible if you have any of the rgb on it appears. Didn't buy the one with wireless charging though, didn't see the point

I have the wireless charging version and love it - I have a samsung wireless charger on my desk for my phone, so just leave the mouse on that when I'm done - never have to worry about charge - great mouse all round - but I am still getting to grips with the software - the profiles are a great idea (nice to be able to customise the mouse for each game), but they don't seem to stick consistently which is annoying.

Back
Top Bottom