Lost Planet on Ps3

Associate
just wanna know if it any good on the ps3, i might buy it 2moro it on sale, no 1 i know has got it so any of you's who have it is it worth buyin or not wastin my money over, its gonna cost me around £23

peace out

Caporegime
I enjoyed the game on 360. There were some annoyances like how Wayne would stumble for what seemed like an eternity when anything shook the ground. And mad explosions that would fill the screen with smoke and debris and you couldn't see a damn thing!

Aside from that, the PS3 version does look slightly worse. The bright orange glow of the energy puddles look like a mucky red and some of the graphics have very blurry edges. If you haven't played it on 360 then certainly get it for PS3 at that price, I'd say.

Soldato
Buy the darkness instead, cheaper and better. Best budget game on the ps3 (assuming you don't have access to the 360 version)

[EDIT] It'll cost around £18 if you look in the right places.

Soldato
I like Lost Planet on the 360, enjoyable game. However the falling overthing can get a bit tedious, and when doing a boss that shoots rockets every 2 seconds getting to another Tech suit is a mission on its own.

Back
Top Bottom