Lost Planet on steam $34.95 or $44.95

Soldato
Lost planet on steam is being listed for $34.95 under there new releases...

But when you click on it,the price changes to $44.95 :confused:

34-1.jpg

44-1.jpg

Last edited:

dun

dun

Soldato
"As of this past Wednesday, the digital download service began taking pre-orders for Capcom's kick ass giant bug blasting game. save a whopping four dollars off the regular $39.95 price tag if you buy before June 27th! That gives"

Dont fancy posting the link as comments have a few swearies.
Google "steam lost planet price"

Soldato
OP
I may order from an online retailer (£24.99)..

But i like it on steam much better because i do not need to put the DVD-rom in the drive everything i want to play it...

Associate
chaparral said:
I may order from an online retailer (£24.99)..

But i like it on steam much better because i do not need to put the DVD-rom in the drive everything i want to play it...

Surely you can buy it from retail and then just add the CD-key to Steam so it registers to your steam account and DL it through that.
No more disc!

(check it works for this game though as some games don't seem too. Would have though LP would though for sure as it is new to Steam)

Soldato
OP
Kamakazie! said:
Surely you can buy it from retail and then just add the CD-key to Steam so it registers to your steam account and DL it through that.
No more disc!

(check it works for this game though as some games don't seem too. Would have though LP would though for sure as it is new to Steam)
I tryed doing this with my track mania united game and it didn't work.. :(
And Track mania united is very new to steam as well...

Soldato
Would have had mine today but the royal mail messed up again so will have to wait until monday now. They put a card in the door and drove off without knocking.

Friday is their official holiday!!!!!!!! sorry I meant all out national strike day so forget trying to get much out of them saturday morning they will be swamped from the friday strike action. Probably take a week or so to get back to normal now......

Back
Top Bottom