Lots of pc games to get rid of any idea?

Associate
I've always used the bay to get rid of mine, cheap buy it now usually works. Failing that I take em to the exchange shop, if I get £1 for them then it's better than slinging them.

Associate
I did this last week, looked at the musicmagpie site and didn't like the T&C, also very poor reviews on the web. Ended up using the exchange shop, they gave me more than the magpie and it was all completed very quickly.

Soldato
Awful awfuly website. Read the T&C at the bottom of the basket page saying about that if they decide the game or box is damaged in anyway, they keep the game and don't pay you.

Is that not theft.. :eek:

The prices they offer is stupid you would have to be really desperate to use them..

Soldato
Ive got about 60 pc games to get rid of, im gonna them down lamestation. What will they do give me money or vouchers or store credit?

I wouldnt do this, last time i tried to trade in any PC games they were offering horrendous prices for them, id have been happy for £4 or £5 a game, but the best i was offered was around £3 for stuff not that old at the time, a year old Flight Simulation 4 they only offered 99p!

Soldato
You might have some potentially high value games in your stash of 60. So avoid selling them as a single purchase.

When I used to list stuff on ebay some PC games sold for nearly as much as I paid for them, so the bidding system can work out beneficial if you don't know the value. But not used it for years now, so might be rubbish.

Soldato
Certain (although very few) games do hold their value extremely well so do check ebay before offloading them. That's what I did and rest I just gave away to friends and whatever was left I gave away on different forums and then it was charity shop for left overs.

Back
Top Bottom